• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kado

Ive got an idea for something that would be cool in KHIII, if at the beggining you could pick between Sora, Riku, and Kairi, and then through the game you could unlock and find like new clothing and dress them up like Soul Calibur 3 but without the show of panties and whatnot. It would be awesome, but no regular lik just t shirts and stuff, i mean like the intricately designed clothing from FF and Kh, feedback and theories? And please keep in mind, i dont think they will do this, but Im just saying it would be rad.

oath keeper

yeah that would be cool...but i dont think the choosing character thing would be very cool, i like sticking with one person and having them grow through the game. remember kh is an action rpg.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm....i dunno, it'd be cool i guess but i already like the way sora looks in kh2.
i wouldnt mind bein othe characters too. i always wanted to play as vincent as the main guy and i got my wish. who knows the next kh may do that too.

Kado

And you could keep the outfit if you wanted, but otherwise, if you chose a character at the start, youd have to pay them all the way through. But itd be awesome, i think, getting to play as Riku and give him a gothy look. ^_^ gawsh, cant wait!

And what would you guys think of like a KH fighting game, sort of like Soul Calibur? But just a side project. Or playing as Cloud would be awesome to! Ive always wanted to run around and murder everything in my way with the buster sword, heck yes!

xsilentxherox

the picking the character thing would be cool, although i doubt many would pick kairi and i dont like the sound of kh dress up just a little bit weird

TaichiZero

You want to turn Kingdom Hearts into a dress up game...?

No offense, and I mean this with the highest respect,

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
well silenthero if you wanna make a thread its pretty easy. on every section thers a button on hte top that says new thread. click it and there you are.
BUT it has to be a good topic that hasnt been already done before and it shpuld be in the right section. alright bro.

EDIT: need anymore help check out the newb adoption agency thread by Deeman, they'll help ya by givin ya a personal helper.

Kado

Well, what i meant by dress up is they have normal clothes underneath like their out fits from the second one, but if you picked a new pair of pants for Sora, his puffy shorts would be replaced with those pants, no nakedness, no boxer shots. Oh and all you have to do is go to the forums, go all the way to the right and find the topic you want to start a thread on like KHII for instance, then there will be a little button after you do that that says NEW THREAD

I did not mean for it to sound like a dress up game, im just saying, im comparig it to something like Soul Calibur 3's system, dont take me the wrong way.

Eternamente926

Idea is interesting, but coming from someone who loves playing as Sora I don't like the idea of choosing to play as someone else lol. If Sora is a choice, I'd naturally pick him =p

I think it'd be cool to customize Sora's look at the start, though... like, once you start a new game you choose his look and then the game starts. It'd be difficult to incorporate into CGI cutscenes, though. Normal cutscenes, sure, seeing as how you can do cutscenes while in a drive form and thus you have a new look for that cutscene, but CGI cutscenes are typically predetermined for the look. And it would take a lot of space to hold every possible outfit look's worth of CGI cutscenes on the thing =p

Personally my hope is that if they go ahead and change Sora and co.'s look for their next game, I hope it's amazing enough because I really enjoyed the characters' looks in KH2.

Kado

The thought of having our own keyblades appeals greatly to most of us, but I just dont see how they would be abl to do it unless you got to pick each part separately from a wide range of them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back