• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII Soundtrack Info and One New TGS Trailer Clip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMemories

Hey, everyone. On KHU, they updated about the Kingdom Hearts II soundtrack and the Utada Hikari 'Passions' single. They also got some footage from G4 that contained the KHII trailer in the backround. Here's the info.

The official Hikki site announced that the CD and CD+DVD version of the Passion singles will be released on the same day (December 14) as opposed to selling the CD only version a week earlier. Also, the DVD will have a Passion music video.

In other news, details about the Kingdom Hearts 2 OST have now been revealed.

-It will be released December 28 at a price of 3200 yen
-Passion will be included
-There may be a special Passion duet with Utada and some guy (not sure about this one...)

Kingdom Hearts 2 OST Details Page

Also! We have 2 really short clips of the TGS05 trailer courtesy of the absent minded camera man recording the G4 special about TGS05. Some of you may have already seen these clips, but now you can play them whenever you want.

Xaldin Summons Spears
Gameplay Clip

MasterofMemories

This has already been posted? Damn. I thought I was the first because I didn't see any topics about it. Well, a mod can close this. Sorry about this. I've been at school all day.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=D He isnt only talking of the vids. You people need to be more open minded.

Discuss this stuff away!

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Legato_Blue said:
i made a post about the xaladin and gameplay clip on september 20th. the day of the G4 special.

thats great legato blue (Sarcasm) and drama setter khinsder doesnt get all of their news from kh2.co.uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back