• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

Re: KH3D Livestreams!

yea he is one of my good friends i was just talking to him wile we were watching some one play kh2 final mix lvl 1 no death run

Alwso keyoftheheart if you are watching are froums dont forget i was the one who found this info so give me the credit

leonidus

Offtopic: Oh, so I'm not the only one with both topics open. Hi there KH13 people! :biggrin:

Ontopic: So, Friday is the day, unless someone starts it sooner. Not bad, could have been worse. It's the weekend at least.

bigbadcloud

Lool yea i keep all the tabs open searching for more info if needed also im on all the live stream sites just incase one of the vids starts up

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Alwso keyoftheheart if you are watching are froums dont forget i was the one who found this info so give me the credit

lmfao seriously

Offtopic: Oh, so I'm not the only one with both topics open. Hi there KH13 people! :biggrin:

Ontopic: So, Friday is the day, unless someone starts it sooner. Not bad, could have been worse. It's the weekend at least.

yeah hi

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Until Friday then. I'll be checking here every now and then, plus all the possbile videos that pop up.

bigbadcloud

yea keep coming back becuse just a few hours you will once again get mind [small]kupo![small] just like how nomura likes it!

also on the briter side if this web site would stop being dumb and give me the actul kanji i could probley traslate the names of the keyblades that apear in 3d and give you guys some good info but if this site works for you good luck ƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ƒn[ƒc3d ‹ÉŒÀU—ªƒf[ƒ^ƒx[ƒX

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I think we may get some videos tonight since it would be day time for Japan so surely more people would be awake to upload things.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

OMG I can't wait for this game any longer.
I can't stop jumping up and down. XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think we may get some videos tonight since it would be day time for Japan so surely more people would be awake to upload things.

Surely more people would be awake to go to work, school and go about their daily lives~

bigbadcloud

yea that is true just hop by to marrow moring we can get some good footage of the game and hope that SE dont take it down:|

bigbadcloud

Japanese culture is a tad different from ours. They aren't fussy about getting things put up online fast.

True wa are verry weak minded we have no waiting time we travil fast becuse we dont want to be left behind bu that still does not give the right for thous japan punks to spit in are faces and say hahaha we got it first we no stream it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

True wa are verry weak minded we have no waiting time we travil fast becuse we dont want to be left behind bu that still does not give the right for thous japan punks to spit in are faces and say hahaha we got it first we no stream it.

133071531780.jpg

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I say we do what Americans do best, we march right over there and force the game out of them!! *Marches toward Japan and sees Goku leading an army of other anime heroes* What the hell? Japan's defenses sure have improved over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back