• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

Surely more people would be awake to go to work, school and go about their daily lives~
Haha , not this guy. Maybe if I have a daily life to go about, but I only have a few community college classes. Other than that, I do whatever I feel like. And I feel like loading up on caffiene every-night and watching these streams whenever the eff they come out.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Haha , not this guy. Maybe if I have a daily life to go about, but I only have a few community college classes. Other than that, I do whatever I feel like. And I feel like loading up on caffiene every-night and watching these streams whenever the eff they come out.

Me too! Hell yeah! *High Five*

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

What? No Frollo boss battle!? Epic NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!?????111!?!/1!???! HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO ME?! THIS IS A TRAVESTY! A BETRAYAL TO THE FANS! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!? WHY I OUGHTTA!? I OUGHTAA!? I-II-I-

Eh, I don't care that much. I wasn't really expecting a boss fight with him to begin with so meh.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

So is there any live streams yet? or do we have to wait till tomorrow?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

So wait where was the livestream for this game?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

EM, nobody is livestreaming yet rofl. when somebody is, somebody will post a link in here
well someone above me made it look like there was a livestream, that's why I ran over here, cause I wanna see the beginning of the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

well someone above me made it look like there was a livestream, that's why I ran over here, cause I wanna see the beginning of the game.

It's likely that there may have been a live blog, but not a stream.

Amazing

Damn SE and their content blocking. Bunch of punkbastards >.<

Absolute

Damn SE and their content blocking. Bunch of punkbastards >.<

They defuinitely aren't messing around with that.

I am going to look at the videos and spoilers as a somewhat take that to Square for not announcing a US release. Want my money? Keep my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back