• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grothe406

Re: KH3D Livestreams!

I think Nomura recently said that the secret ending would be long and that it would answer a lot of questions about the series. Perhaps the secret ending to DDD is BBSv2.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

or maybe its going to be another game, a brand new game thats related to KH in someway :) ever thought about that?

Awards

This is just plainly absurd. Where are the livestreams? It's 1 day before the release. Are they keeping all of this to themselves? Is this a new law in Japan?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

(did you know that SE has been deleting the videos/making YT take down for "BBSv2"/"A Fragmentary Passage" online for a few weeks now? Just throwing that in. *insert Conspiracy Theory Keanu meme here*)
I thought they have been doing that for a long time.

This is just plainly absurd. Where are the livestreams? It's 1 day before the release. Are they keeping all of this to themselves? Is this a new law in Japan?
We just don't want you to watch the livestreams before tomorrow~~~ #fakereason

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Well they are planning on shuting down pixiv.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hun, that reason doesn't seem fake at all.
Well, it's a fake reasoning from me. But yeah, if I were in charge here, I don't think I'd want to put up links early. But I would have to otherwise there would be a mutiny D:

But I'm grateful there is nothing for now.

Awards

Well, it's a fake reasoning from me. But yeah, if I were in charge here, I don't think I'd want to put up links early. But I would have to otherwise there would be a mutiny D:

But I'm grateful there is nothing for now.

Preposterous. We all know you're lurking here so that you'll be one of the first few to see the intro.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Preposterous. We all know you're lurking here so that you'll be one of the first few to see the intro.
I've seen most of the intro already. I don't mind not seeing it. I'm just here to help you guys and contribute to the discussion B)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I wanna stay away from watching the intro, just because I did this for BBS, I saw the intro and well. I want this to be a big surprise for me
and with the game coming out in July officially I can wait that long.

Aerora

Keep in mind that not only is it ~10 hours before the release (meaning that copies are limited), this is a 3DS title. There aren't going to be a lot of people who have the relevant capture software/good enough camera to actually record their screens.

Awards

Keep in mind that not only is it ~10 hours before the release (meaning that copies are limited), this is a 3DS title. There aren't going to be a lot of people who have the relevant capture software/good enough camera to actually record their screens.

Oh, I'm sure they'll find a way.

And Chaser, I know your true intentions here.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

I wanna stay away from watching the intro, just because I did this for BBS, I saw the intro and well. I want this to be a big surprise for me
and with the game coming out in July officially I can wait that long.

So is the US release date set in stone yet? I've seen so many that I don't know what to believe.
I need to know where it gets released first (probably NA but you never know.) so I'll know which 3DS to buy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So is the US release date set in stone yet? I've seen so many that I don't know what to believe.
I need to know where it gets released first (probably NA but you never know.) so I'll know which 3DS to buy.
Nothing is set in stone. Common guess it towards the end of July but we know next to nothing.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I've been getting alot of confirms that it is July this year, I mean alot. So its probably the right month, and it would seem pretty right on, considering that E3 is in June, and I'm sure it will be at E3 this year.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hahaha, same.
I think I'm gonna head to bed. Surely there's something up in the morning.
Definitely. There should be things when you guys wake up. If not, then you guys can still wait with us :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back