• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it will come if it does, but that's no reason not to talk about it nor discuss it!!

I hope that it is for the PS2. Many people will still play the PS2 I think, because it's a good gaming system, and still very popular. Besides, not everyone can afford to go buying the PS3.

Who knows, maybe they willl go crazy and do it for all of them.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
OneSkyOneDestiny said:
I hope that it is for the PS2. Many people will still play the PS2 I think, because it's a good gaming system, and still very popular. Besides, not everyone can afford to go buying the PS3.
...If kh3 comes out it'll take like another 4 years...

So you saying that you want kh3 for ps2....Is the samething as saying you want kh2 on Ps1. Lets face it!...no one is gonna play their ps2 in the year 2010.

daxter101

1. there is goin to be a kh3 according to mr.Nomura but not for a long while cuz his staff wants to take a break from kh and from wat i have heard work on ff7 dirge of cerberus.
2.there is a strong chance that the 3rd instalment might be on the psp cuz in one of his interviews he said he wants to play around with the psp hardware(somting he has never done)
3. no, kh3 is not gonna be called kh3. conquerer is rite about mr. nomura naming it somthing completly different.

phew @_@ that should answer a lot of questions asked in here

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The Conquerer said:
Kingdom Hearts 3 is not comfirmed at all. But it would makes since for it to be on the PS3.

But they could make another Kingdom Hearts game for the PSP as well. Not Kingdom Hearts 3, but a Kingdom Hearts game. It could be an old Kingdom Hearts game just remade, or just a side game. In my opinion.

But don't you think this is possible also?

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
you know what would be kool?if before kh3.they made a kingdom hearts game that was like a fighting game the whole time.well, like soul calibur 3.u can pick roxas, sora, riku, or whoever againest anyone else.that would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back