• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Worlds you think are *do-able*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
When you post here, explain what would happen in the world and what the mechanics would be like.
Now, my KH3 worlds that I think are do-able are: Lilo&Stitch world and Kim Possible World.

Lilo&Stitch:
The mechanics are the same as any normal world, when you arrive you meet Stitch who remembers you from Hollow Bastion Heartless war and wants you to meet Lilo. When you meet her Gantu comes and attempts to take Stitch from her, then Sora and co. jump in to help and beat him up till he's gone. lilo shows you around Hawaii and everyone enjoys it there and Sora mentions how it's similar to his islands then Gantu comes back and tries to take him again then Sora and co. beat him again. Gantu gets so mad when he turns into a heartless/gains power of darkness and Maleficent and Pete appear and nudge him into the deeper darkness. He finally comes back with darkness on his side and now heartless roaming around wanting to kill everyone but you kill the heartless and Gantu now gets on his ship and wants to go back to the Grand CouncilWoman to kill her and take over the galaxy with this dark powers. sora and co. use the Gummi Ship/Stitch's ship to chase them down. There'll be a Gummi Ship style space battle with Gantu in a race against time, if you win you crash and have to fight him on some unknown planet but if you lose you reach there just in time to save her while he is trying to kill her but her life bar will appear and you have to save her and kill Gantu. When you win you get the Ohana Keychain.
Party:Sora,Donald,Goofy and Stitch.

Kim Possible:
The same mechanics here as any normal world, you arrive at Middleton Mall where Bonnie etc makes fun of Sora and co's appearance, then Kim and Ron step in to help you out of the situation. After Bonnie etc. leave, Dr. Drakken and Shego appear and you guys fight them with Kim,Ron and Rufus' help, you defeat them and they leave. You guys get shown around town by Kim and Ron and you see a cutscene of Maleficent and Pete talking to all the villains in Kim Possible(Drakken,Shego,Monkey Fist,Duff Killigan,DNAmy and Gill) and give them heartless to control. While roaming the town, the villains each come at you seperately with the heartless and you all defeat all except Drakken and Shego. Sora and co. wonder where they could be when they unleash this darkness infused robot with heartless on you all and you all lose(in cutscene). When you all wakeup from unconsciousness, Sora and co. are all capture, Rufus breaks you all out, you explore the hidden lab realizing it full of Heartless, you eventually reach Drakken and Shego, beat them, and save Middleton for now. You get a Bueno Nacho Keychain.
Party:Sora,Donald,Goofy and Kim,Ron and Rufus as one life bar.

What are you guys new worlds that may be in KH3?

I

The Show Must Go On
If it didn't have to be a Disney world, I think it would be interesting if Amestris from Hagaren was included. Alchemy, Homunculi heartless/bosses... And Ed! <3

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Kim Possible could make it because it is highly popular in America and Lilo and Stitch may make it as well. Why don't you guys post your worlds, any worlds from Disney or FF as long as it's new to the game...

Vulcrypt

Kim possible is a no, but i thought that Atlantis would be good! Think about fighting the Leviathin and riding the... floating fish rocks (Fish rocks are cool... right?).

mickeys_boy

Twilight Realm(training with the soul of Xaldin/Di
lilo and stitch i would deal with cause i like kh but kim possible. i might have to make a personal trip to nomura and have a very long talk about the shows he watches. Id have to put parental control on some of those shows. next people will be saying we can make the replacements a world. gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
sorry, no offense, but i'd protest if kim possible happened.

the worlds i'd want to go to would be the princess worlds like snow white and sleeping beauty or something.

and i hella wanna go to pocohantus! one of the best princesses EVER! or like hunchback of notre dame! go sliding down the side of notre dame like in tarzan...only cooler cuz u can fight heartless and nobodies as u slide down. oh that would kick all butt!

Kapolio

i think that the worlds need to be more than disney like from other shows and the lesser source knowen as a book , evangelion would be my choice at the moment or samurai champloo would be fun

Phile

I'd like to see The Incredibles, Lilo & Stitch, The Black Cauldron, Sleeping Beauty, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Darkwing Duck. Brother Bear would also be nice as a mini-game-world like 100 acre wood.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Ok im sure i speak for mos of the people when i saw kim possible would be wierd and kinda fun IF they do the right stuff....don't you think just becuase its kim possible doesn't mean its a bad idea. Cuase really all the worlds they went to in kh2 were revamped from there disney places and made better so yeah.

Oh and heres one i thought might be cool that buzz lightyear cartoon that used to come on.(still does but on a diff. channel)

sorry im too tired to write it but here some stuff i can write tho.
Buzz lightyear of star command: nus4a2 the bad guy the first time and and giant heartless or him again the second
extra party memeber: buzz i guess

TREASURE PLANET!!! lol(i liked that movie ofcourse lol): Uh....maybe that one crab dude be like a boss and they just have like heartless bosses since there wasn't really a big baddy in the movie and maybe the heartless could take over that one pirates dead body(the skeltons body sitting in that throne where all the treasure was at the end) take over his body bringing him back to life skin in all so he fghts to protact his treasure like the first time but with the planet destroyed in the movie it would be he first time too and the second time they do something else XD.

i had others but can't rememeber

oh and Eel im not flaming or anything bad im just saying that was kinda ill how gantu had to be the one who got killed becuase of the darkness. He isn't really a bad guy he just has to do that job he does cuase he sux at the others (he says so in a couple of episodes and yes i wacth itr but not that much cuase it got boring cuase of re-runs)he has no choice really he needs the money and from his possition he even admitted he was a good guy and stitch is the bad...but somewhere or in a movie he prob. said he was a bad guy but owell i thik he a good guy just a little mixed up

GreatKenji

Final Fantasy Worlds FTW!!!

Pirates Of Caribbean: again. it would fit well with the maybe more serious feel of the next game.
Herbie: Blah I dunno.
101 Dalmatians : Evil Woman wants puppies.
The Haunted Mansion: lots of evil there ghost easily fit into the story.
Treasure Planet: Yeah its a cool movie I like.
Sky High: Evil in that superpowered people could prove a challenge.
Chronicles of Narnia: err never seen I dunno but seems it could fit in.
Atlantis: Yep I would like to see that in there.
Inspector Gadget: Claw could go with heartless if there is any and try to take down Inspector Gadget could be interesting.
The Santa Claus: the latest one with Jack Frost or whatever his name is takes over the north pole (EVIL)
Around the World in 80 Days: would be funny as hell with Jackie Chan on your Team
UnderDog: one of the newer Disney Movies about a superdog.
Buzz Lightyear(Cartoon): The Toy Story movie would not work there is no evil bar Sid but in the cartoon there is Zurg.(you could have the Second Toy Story though Zurg is in that)

well thats all for now.

Trinity

I agree with TREASURE PLANET that would be an awesome world to play in KH and I think it would prove to be a cool part for the KH storyline.
I also think NARNIA would be really awesome in KH. The Narnian story is incredible and the premise is basically good v. evil like KH. I think it would be really interesting to see this world put in.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
treasure planet totally...i love that movie ^^

and lili and stitch I see being made.....

hmmm...I also see maybe toystory as a side world like winnie the pooh was or something.

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
I also think NARNIA would be really awesome in KH. The Narnian story is incredible and the premise is basically good v. evil like KH. I think it would be really interesting to see this world put in.

One problem I see there. I just don't think it would work. Honestly, I cannot see it working. That and the fact that The Chronicles of Narnia isn't fully owned by Disney. They would really have to go through a lot to get the rights to use it.

cboy305

The main disney worlds that I really want to be in KH3 are worlds based on pocahontas, huchback of notre dame, Atlantis, and treasure planet. Definatley some pixar worlds. Maybe a meet the robinsons world, and if kingdom hearts 3 isn't realeased until about 2010 or 2011, then maybe some or disney's future movies like american dog, rupunzel, or the frog princess. The Aladdin, mulan, Lion King ,pirates of the carribean, and tron Worlds should return.

Hey, I don't think a kim possible world is such a bad idea. Since it has so many villians, it could be like hundred acre wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back