• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RikU_

One of my basic theories that has been going around includes Zexion's weapon. My theory is the Keyblade and I will tell you why. I have read things about Zexion saying he is dead he is elminated and so on, but then why would Nomura say that his weapon would be a spoiler? Because he is in KH3! Of course you may think this is dumb, but why else would she say it would be a spoiler? One of my theories is that Zexion can time travel, and like some people say, KH3 will take place in the past future and the Keyblade War. I would think that he could time travel back and receive a keyblade, and even fight in the war. Who knows? Then he could of time traveled to the future where he takes place in CoM and might take place in KH3.

Tell me what you think of this theory.

zexion_org_xii

that shit...is goign all over the place...but i like it..thing is we are never going to find out till time comes...but i do like your theory...i always thought zexion wasnt appreciated

-RikU_

Lol yeah same feelings here. I started to investigate about him more after I read this other theory about him being alive.

zexion_org_xii

all im saying is...its going to be another great addition to the series....and something else came to mind for the sequel...couldnt they make this into a movie like they did advent children?

zexion_org_xii

you can not say that it could come out a a movie...it could very well come out of a movie than say a game...or even a show...you have no idea..lol...it does not have to be ten hours long....thats just stupid

zexion_org_xii

well it may nto even be a long movie...but hey they could drag on the story to make it longer...but i doubt it..but hey i would like to see it as a game...but i wouldnt reject it a a movie...i thought that this one was the last one in the series...but im looking forward to what they do next

-RikU_

Evidence...ok Zexion's broken stone he broke it himself and traveled uhhh spoiler what other evidence do you want? I can atleast tell you he's not dead.

Roxas527

honestly thats what i have been thinking too: that zexions weapon is a spoiler because its the keyblade or A keyblade.

snowbunnie

but didnt someone in the organization SAY that the 13th person was the one who could only wield a keyblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back