• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3: The System.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what system for KH3???

• PS3

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Xbox360

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • PSP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • all the above

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
GOD, HELP me. This is like the TENTH topic I have seen. SEARCH for the topic you want to post BEFORE you post this. IF KH3 was confirmed, I would want it to come to Xbox 360 or Wii, because I love both systems better than the PS3, and SE President said it himself that most of their upcoming titles may go other places because of Sony's failing PS3. I also say Xbox 360 and Wii because PS3 is the most SUCKIEST system I have ever played. The Atari 2600 is better than the PS3. Hell, even the Sega Genisis was better .PS3 is the same thing as 360, with the exception of Blu-Ray.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
GOD, HELP me. This is like the TENTH topic I have seen. SEARCH for the topic you want to post BEFORE you post this. IF KH3 was confirmed, I would want it to come to Xbox 360 or Wii, because I love both systems better than the PS3, and SE President said it himself that most of their upcoming titles may go other places because of Sony's failing PS3.

PS3 is starting to bring it up. KH3 is confirmed. That's not evidence enough to say that KH won't be on PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back