• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3, movie and game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

You know all Final Fantasy games, where they usually make movies for them.
So I was thinking why do not they make KH3 a movie then turn it into a KH game or make the game first then turn it into a movie.

So what do think?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Final Fantasy games aren't usually made into movies. In fact there has been only 2 of them. Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within is not a sequel, prequel, or spin-off of any Final Fantasy game. While Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was a sequel to the playstation title. No other movies exist that relate to the other Final Fantasy game titles.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying, I think I got the gyst of it though. Do you mean for Square to make Kingdom Hearts 3 into a movie, then make a game based off of it (or vice-versa)?

What would be the point of that? I would only imagine Square would be doing that as a way to earn money off of Kingdom Hearts. A game or a movie, not both. Besides I doubt Square would do production on both, and I'm sure Nomura would only settle for one or the other. So the chances of that happening are slim.

Last edited:
A

Ansem

theres already a thread like this somewhere. but a game then a movie, kingdom hearts needs more of a fanbace. it needs more fans to be made into a movie. like ffVII.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Kingdom Hearts doesn't necessarily need a strong fanbase to have a movie. Nomura could make a movie instead of a game if he really pursued it. The number of fans only helps influence the decision on making a movie, it doesn't decide it. Besides, Kingdom Hearts already has a strong fanbase right now.

A

Ansem

GTX said:
Kingdom Hearts doesn't necessarily need a strong fanbase to have a movie. Nomura could make a movie instead of a game if he really pursued it. The number of fans only helps influence the decision on making a movie, it doesn't decide it. Besides, Kingdom Hearts already has a strong fanbase right now.
well we're all just guessing now. we dont know if they are going to make a movie or not.

Masamune

Big Boss
well i think they should first make a game then think about a movie and as as for the movie it better not turn out like advent children.....

White_Feather

GTX said:
Final Fantasy games aren't usually made into movies. In fact there has been only 2 of them. Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within is not a sequel, prequel, or spin-off of any Final Fantasy game. While Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was a sequel to the playstation title. No other movies exist that relate to the other Final Fantasy game titles.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying, I think I got the gyst of it though. Do you mean for Square to make Kingdom Hearts 3 into a movie, then make a game based off of it (or vice-versa)?

What would be the point of that? I would only imagine Square would be doing that as a way to earn money off of Kingdom Hearts. A game or a movie, not both. Besides I doubt Square would do production on both, and I'm sure Nomura would only settle for one or the other. So the chances of that happening are slim.

did "The Spirits Within" HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FINAL FANTASY AT ALL!?!

that was the first time i heard of that title

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Like i said in the last thread a kh movie in advent children style(or CG?) would suck, do you not remember mickey in CG or donald or goofy, Disney characters wasnt made for CG, if they made a movie they would need to make it animated like the game. I doubt they will make a movie, the time they take making a crappy movie, they could be making a really long and good game(unlike kh2).

White_Feather

just stick to watching the cutscenes

or better yet, make your own movie!
dont ask me how, u guys should be old enough to figure it out

valor_form

just stating my opinion here, not say this is actually gunna happen. but i think it would b cool if square made a movie as a filler for between KH2 and 3. it could include w/e journey occurs from the letter at the end of KH2 and all kinds of flash backs n stuff to give background stories on all the original characters from past games (like the organization). also it could introduce some new characters that will end up playing the main role in the KH3. (remember, this is just me saying what i think i would want to c happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back