• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 - Meet the Robinsons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
I just came back from the theater after watching Meet the Robinsons, and I spotted so many possiblities for a world if there's ever a KH3. I believe that Disney has every right to be proud of this movie.
Party member: Wilbur Robinson
Weapon: Ray gun (something along the lines of a futuristic weapon)

Bosses:
T-Rex
Bowler-Hat-Guy
Dor-15 (evil robot hat)
Giant Dor-15

Heartless:
Regular Variety
Future-themed
Mini-Dor-15es

I can already envision quite a few possibilities, and for those of you who have seen the movie, sharing your ideas would be appreciated.

Sora18

Just because you like the movie, and the fact that it shouild be in a KH game, doesn't mean it is, jesus you newbs these days, can't you learn something. jesus.

Prankmeister

Just because you like the movie, and the fact that it shouild be in a KH game, doesn't mean it is, jesus you newbs these days, can't you learn something. jesus.

Can't you?

Back on topic, I'd love to see this movie in a Kingdom Hearts game. Heck, I just wanna see it.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Seriously, you are the newb for saying that.

He's just speculating, he's not saying it's going to be in KH3. Everyone has their own opinions and you need to respect that.

Sexy Angel
I dont think that meet the robinsons will be in the next kh game, but there is a slight possibility that it will, so keep your hopes up if you liked it.

:thumbup:

uLtIm4

yeah u need 2 learn 2 respect others opinions!
c'mon dude... like u helped any remember..?
sorry Vanguard but i agree with sora18 here. There are ALOT of anime/Movies that people would like 2 see in KH but its never going to happen simply because the anime/films ain't associated with Disney.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
You damned nubs. Keep saying "OMG NO DAT HAS NO CHANSE BEUN IN KH3!11 LOL I NO CUZ I R TEH L33711!1one!1". Dammit. The man/woman has an opinion, so he's allowed to speculate.

Oh, and Sora18, here's a helpful tip.

Your a nub. So don't try to act all cool and awesome, because, I'm sorry, but you aren't. Every newbie needs to learn to respect everyone else. But if you act like you're high and mighty, you're going to get flamed and such.

I hope this small flame helps you shape up, mmhmm?

Sexy Angel
Re: KH3 - Meet the Gay-Wads

^ Nice dude, that'll show em' some discipline! ^^

:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back