• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 main character speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
It would make the game a whole lot better if it was co-op as well.

Then you could have Aqua, Ven, and Terra pwning all and not be stupid AIs.

bleachmagic

1st next game is handheld so proberly riku or mickey
2nd game after that main will most likely be terra
3rd after that will be sora but with different story lines,so u play as riku,sora,mickey,roxas

Chosenoneknuckles

Terra and co for the main dudes for the next spinoff games, with maybe some flashes to the present

KH3, if it ever comes to be, with him us returning fully to Sora and co, in the 'new world order' of some kind.

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
He would Focus on Roxas,Riku's absence and Mickey's.And Terra,Aqua and Ven.
I think it would be coop when it comes on the 3 knights.

Eagl

He said he want to tell about Mickeys absence, Rikus absence, Roxas time in the org and Xehanorts memories.

the main charachter for KH3 will be Sora. Nomura also said that kingdom hearts is Soras story.

But I dont know who will lead te next game i dont know. But the knights have a connection to Xemnas

Captain Falcon

Website
www.myspace.com
I doubt there will ever be a KH3, considering that this will probably work out like the Gundam series. The start off with the idea, then keep advancing through the universe that was first established with other 'series.' Essentially, they'll keep using the same elements, but will be different characters. But, since this is heavily geared to the NA audience, they might just stray from the path every so often and end up returning to the 'core' characters.

Personally, I'd like to see it go the way I just described. It would give such an in depth look at the keyblade and it's history. :3 Buuuuut, ya never know.

Besides, if there was a KH3, I'd like to see Riku being the key characters. Just... because I think he looks coolest. ;D

Ralixster

But a question in my mind is, if they keep sora as the main character, what of Riku, what part will he have in all of the game

Ralixster

He said he want to tell about Mickeys absence, Rikus absence, Roxas time in the org and Xehanorts memories.

the main charachter for KH3 will be Sora. Nomura also said that kingdom hearts is Soras story.

But I dont know who will lead te next game i dont know. But the knights have a connection to Xemnas
well I recently saw a video that showed an organisation member in hollow bastion infront of the computer to axess trons world, he puts in a disk and a secret door opens as he enters he walks to a room and he sits in a chair, infront of him there is one of the knights armors no one was in the armor, the keyblade
and the armor so this may be a clue to the conection to xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back