• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 main character speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralixster

who might be the main character for kingdom hearts 3, I am leaning towards Sora more grown up but Terra and Ven are good to what does everyone else think

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
who might be the main character for kingdom hearts 3, I am leaning towards Sora more grown up but Terra and Ven are good to what does everyone else think

Terra wins my vote. Personally, I'm not fully convinced Sora will make an appearance in the next game, but who knows.

Ralixster

Terra is cool, but I wonder what the dark soldier is going to have to do with the story

keyblade39

terra and ven???

but duh its obvously gonna be sora, he the keyblade mastter!!!:thumbsup:

Ralixster

you have to check out the fight between sora and terra it is awesome, terra kicks butt, oh and sora may be the keyblade master but he is not the only one, plus Terra is cooler:thumbsup::thumbup:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
terra and ven???

but duh its obvously gonna be sora, he the keyblade mastter!!!:thumbsup:

Uh, let me ask you something. It's more than likely that this takes place in the past. Possibly before Sora is even BORN. If so, how could it be him?

Ralixster

Uh, let me ask you something. It's more than likely that this takes place in the past. Possibly before Sora is even BORN. If so, how could it be him?
exactly, plus it is hinted by the fact that he is the character in main focus on the secret ending

Anti_Ven666

there all going to be main characters.I Think Nomura is Gonna Let Us Be Able To Play As All Of Them Y Would he give all of them Keyblades and not let u play as them In KH2 You got to play as everyone that had a keyblade mickey sora and riku Kairi doesnt count

I ALso Think Aqua is Ven Sister Because Why do think she cared so much when he got turned into ice and fell off the cliff

IDK About Terra Hes A Little Mysterious

Phalinx

you have to check out the fight between sora and terra it is awesome, terra kicks butt, oh and sora may be the keyblade master but he is not the only one, plus Terra is cooler:thumbsup::thumbup:

You're obviously shrooming.

Ralixster

there all going to be main characters.I Think Nomura is Gonna Let Us Be Able To Play As All Of Them Y Would he give all of them Keyblades and not let u play as them In KH2 You got to play as everyone that had a keyblade mickey sora and riku Kairi doesnt count

I ALso Think Aqua is Ven Sister Because Why do think she cared so much when he got turned into ice and fell off the cliff

IDK About Terra Hes A Little Mysterious
this is true, but that would be very difficult to pull off, reason being that you would have to have some sort of connection between them all

Sexy Angel
Nomura is going to keep Sora, but i would like to see terra be the main character.

Ralixster

Nomura is going to keep Sora, but i would like to see terra be the main character.
awe thats lame, that is gonna make it feel the same as kingdom hearts one, he should at least do what he did with kingdom hearts 2 and let you play as someone else for a while

Phalinx

awe thats lame, that is gonna make it feel the same as kingdom hearts one, he should at least do what he did with kingdom hearts 2 and let you play as someone else for a while

Nomura said the story would partly revolve around Xehanort/Xehanort's Memories.

Ralixster

Nomura said the story would partly revolve around Xehanort/Xehanort's Memories.
I see so Nomura might do one of those were they take two characters and make you alternate between their stories, you know, make you see both sides of the picture then then link them

V

V.A.T.13

Wasnt there already a thread about this? o.o
Anyway for KH3, main chara will most likey be Sora.
Now for the next game thats gonna come out, It will prolly be Terra.

Roxas \|/ saxoR

im really leaning towards terra and ven. im not sure about aqua, as i much rather play as the male warriors. if u do get to play as all three, that would be cool but how would that work? would u get to switch them out on the fly? or will u be able to rotate thru them? man, im really hoping nomura lets us in on it soon, i might die of anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back