• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 in TGS? Translation plz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kore

In the main page ...

【DKΣ3713:本日発売の電撃PSから野村氏・鳥山氏インタビュー】
本日発売の「電撃PS」から、「DKΣ3713」に関する野村氏・鳥山氏インタビューです。インタビューより「座談会は当初30分くらいあった、会場のスクリーンが思いのほかクリアだったので、急きょ編集をやり直して半分に縮めた」、「今回の(FF13の)戦闘は、ただ"たたかう”というコマンドを選ぶだけでも、これまでの"FF"とは感触が異なるシステム。戦闘が始まる部分にも仕掛けがある」、「日本でXbox360版FF13の発売は絶対にない」、「TGSでFF13のキャスト発表、早めにこちらのイメージを伝えたい」、「金髪の彼は熱血漢、アツくてストレートな性格」、「"FF7"で"FF"シリーズ大きく進化したが、今回の"FF13"も、シリーズの転換期になると思う」、ヴェルサスについて「キャストは決めていない、しばらくは字幕で対応。 TGSで字幕ですが名乗りたい。」、「男性キャラ3人はゲームが始まってからずっと一緒にいる」、「プレイ感覚は古きよき"FF"を踏襲」、「戦闘は"KH"ベースでちょっと違うタイプのバトル」、「ヴェルサスは"PLAYSTATION3 Only, World Wide"」、アギトについて「"超高速ATB"。CCFF7よりも速く、コマンドバトルとアクションのギリギリ、境を狙っている」、ACCについて「オープニングのレッドXIIIのシーン後、いきなり追加シーンになる」、「ヴェルサスとアギトの映像は体験版の方に入る」、ディシディアについて「(キャラ特性で遅い動きの)ガーランドより衝撃的なキャラが今後出てきます」、「セフィロスのお相手の"彼"は、映像的にはそろそろ登場」など、他 KH3作品、The 3rd Birthday。(19:29)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I used the Google translator, which translated it in french, but not really understandable... It's like, at first they speak of wanting show more for FFXIII at the TGS, then they speak of others things, and speak of "Others things like KH3, the third birthday."

Well... I think at worst, they theorize on KH3 being announced at TGS.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I translated that in German, it was bad translation but I understand something like, FF XIII is following the success of KH.

TGS Expection, more footages about FF. About KH, there was written: Nomura: Es wird Zeit, Kh zu spielen für euch.

Grammatically that sentence is wrong xD, but it means, Its your turn, to play KH.

D

doom9894

I think what this means

[DK Σ3713: Today's Release of shock from the PS Interview: Nomura, said Toriyama
Released today, "Dengeki PS" from, "DK Σ3713" Toriyama, who said in an interview on Nomura. Interviews from the "round-table discussion was originally about 30 minutes, the screen venue is surprisingly clear, so hastily re-edited the half縮めた", "The (FF13) combat, but" TATAKAU "command Just select the old "FF" and the feel is different system. Portion of the start of hostilities also have a mechanism "," In Japan, the Xbox360 version of FF13 never release "," TGS announced cast in FF13 , Want to convey the image of the early season "," He is dashing blond, straight on ATSU see nature "," "FF7" and "FF" series has evolved significantly, the "FF13", the conversion of Series I think a period of "Versus" cast is determined not to respond for a while subtitles. TGS, but名乗りたいsubtitles. "," Chara three men have started the game ever since the company "," Play Old sense of "FF" to踏襲"," The fighting is "KH" based on different types of Battle, "" Versus the "PLAYSTATION3 Only, World Wide" ", Agito," "ultra high-speed ATB". CCFF7 than Faster, battle command and action rasp, aimed at the border ", ACC," Oh PUNINGU Red XIII scene after scene to suddenly add "," Agito and visual Versus who enter the Trial ", DISHIDIA "(Chara characteristics of the slow movement) from Garland shocking caravan will leave you", "your opponent's SEFIROSU" He "is the footage appeared to be about time", KH3 other works, The 3rd Birthday. (19:29

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Zup guys , I've found this on FF7AC reunion and it says something about KH3 in the TGS ( I guess x'Du)

People assume so much. Since it was from a fan-made site, albeit a rather well-made one, it is most likely just theorizing about the games to be announced at TGS.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
You guys should look at the actual interview, not FF7AC's summary. They're talking about the 3 works of KH and shortening it to KH3, not an actual new title called KH3. I'll have the interview section about KH up shortly so y'all can read it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You guys should look at the actual interview, not FF7AC's summary. They're talking about the 3 works of KH and shortening it to KH3, not an actual new title called KH3. I'll have the interview section about KH up shortly so y'all can read it.

Thank you very much for the clarification, bittermeat.
I oftentimes wonder how we would survive without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back