• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 In Playstation UK Mag...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
T__T sorry Ren...I'm a social person -sob-

EDIT: not to sound stupid, but this has been kiling me, what does IMO mean (sorry to go off topic people)

Just don't do it again. XD
IMO=In my opinion.

Awards
Is this even relevent unless there is a picture and are you sure it's KH3 or an untitled KH project becuase I could see them making 2, one for wii, other ps and maybe 360 to keep the hype and make more money. That's just a thought but an untitled project could be anything.

MF29

Today I just got the new September Official UK Playstation Mag and after flicking through I found in the rumour machine section that apparently Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development exclusively for the PS3 and Square Enix are going to announce it at the years TGS!

If this is true, man TGS this year will be auesome!!!

That registered the thread to be mostly invalid.

J0hnny0hm

Today I just got the new September Official UK Playstation Mag and after flicking through I found in the rumour machine section that apparently Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development exclusively for the PS3 and Square Enix are going to announce it at the years TGS!

If this is true, man TGS this year will be auesome!!!

dude, I really hope you have a scan of that magazine. or a pic. anything. just please, SHOW US!

Swxpert

It's not too early. They did it with KH2. And to announce it simply means that it's going to be made, not that they're a good chunk through the project.

that is correct

Didn't they announce Days, BBS, and Coded at the last TGS?

Dang. It's been that long?

it feels like yesterday

Sorry let me rephrase, it's a little early for something like KH3 to be announced.
At least early to mid 09 would be a right time to say something.

And yes you are right about KH2, though if they do announce KH3 with screens and all I'm starting to think they didn't put too much time and effort to get the job done right. I hate it when games are rushed =\

"cough" KotOR2 "Cough"

KH3 being on the Ps3 exclusively was always a rumor.

i hope it is

Maybe they'll be nice and make it multi-platform.

D:

NOOOOOO, is the world trying to kill sony

I still want to see a scan.

so do i

alot of people don't have scanner.

Can someone go on the website of the mag to check it out?

i wish i had a scanner

i am so going to get the magazine. i just hope that it's exclusive

what mag is it?

maybe, but multiplatform games tend to have a lower quality game. (not necessarily in graphics but in character development, plot, etc) Halo is one of hte most popular games and it's only on one system. Same with games like Super Mario Galaxy. Legend of Zelda. Ratchet and Clank (I think) etc.

thank you finally who gets it, oh and im not sure about ratchet and clank but it was on PS2

So far, this sounds like a rumor....or is it?

ooh, mystery
So, how's that picture coming?
Eh, even if it was in the magazine, doesn't meant it's true. KHIII will come out inevitabley, so they're prolly just building on the hype.[/QUOTE

much as they did with harry potter, and they should have done more with matrix and pirates of the caribean, im sorry but no one can get hyped up if you release one movie 6 months after the other it is way to soon, now harry potter has the right idea this year push your movie back a year for no rason and wait as the fans fume with rage]

If Japan keeps it to themselves, then There will be Riots in the streets and Bagel Enthusiates will switch to waffles, and Up will be Black and Down will be White!! It's the end of the World!!! aaaaahhhhh!!!! -head pops-

But on a Lighter note, i dont think theyll keep it to themselves, since they would get alot more money if they released in Japand AND NA

there be rioting and looting, mass suicdes...if they kepp it to them selves it could bring down western civilization

Why would they keep it to themselves?
They make more money giving it out to the world, silly.

that is what they want us to think

T__T sorry Ren...I'm a social person -sob-

EDIT: not to sound stupid, but this has been kiling me, what does IMO mean (sorry to go off topic people)

i didn't know that till recently

P.S I went to PAX 08 today and it was AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back