• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 for ps3????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster16

my freind who watched the ending vidieo said it left alot of room for kh3. i think kingdom hearts should make a 3rd one for a great ending. as for how long it will take i say 2-4 years so i will17 or 18 and still play the game. for all the yong people who say they wont play it , you are not a devoted player to the kingdom hearts franchise. and it will be for the ps3 . i dont see this being a ff or dargon quest becuase of disney. so waht do you have to say

A

Audo

Sounds great but i still dont think it leaves that much room.
I also have a feeling thaqt KH3 should be a movie instead of a game manily for two reasons:
i dont want to wait that long
I dont want to pay that much money for a PS3, only to play one game.

t0g

well i dont know about the ps3 stuff just yet.....the xbox 360 is having a lot of FF games coming out on it....ff 11 is coming out on it. everyone knows about that mmorpg that was a huge mistake right? well its cmoing out for the 360 and wouldnt be surprised if some other FF games cmoe out on it.......
.....maybe eventhe partical FF game this site is based on.....

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
If you ask me i think its WAY to early to say in Which System a Kingdom Hearts 3 will show up on. It could as easily be on PS2 i mean im sure there already in the Production if the game. PS3 wont be out for a while and if the game is already under secret production then its more then likely to be on the PS2.

Ansem/Sephy

KHIII might come out on a PS3, but the only reason they're saying that is b/c the graphics were amazingly real and blew us away in the concept vid . . . I think it'll be a CGI movie like AC, personally, it didn't look that much like a game . . . more like a movie . . . to me, anyway . . .

lonely_soul

i think they should end KH at KH2 because if they make a 3
it'll keep on going and going and be dumb
i dont know, what you all think?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
^ welcome to the forums i actually want a kh3 to come out now and if it took four years id be older and near college years and i would get it no matter what

Foxx5

Maybe they'll remake KH and KH2 for Ps3 too, I mean, they're doing that for FF7, and it's pretty official now so, Yeah I'd prefer KH3 to come out on PS3 too.

bogus283

Foxx5 said:
Maybe they'll remake KH and KH2 for Ps3 too, I mean, they're doing that for FF7, and it's pretty official now so, Yeah I'd prefer KH3 to come out on PS3 too.
thats not true... in fact they keep saying that there are no plans to re-release ff7... but as far as kh3 on teh ps3... it will be. they wouldnt waste 2-4 years developing a game for a previous generation of platform. what with the ps3 projected release in march, the ps3 would have been on the market for at least 2 years when kh3 released.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back