• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 FF characters.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I dunno, there's no rules against it, so I guess he can make original characters, but too many would over-rule the game. In KH2, the whole Organization was original. Having double that without an increase in FF and Disney becomes a problem. When that happens then KH drifts off from what it was known for -- a game of Disney and Final Fantasy collaboration. And the reason many people bought the game and supported it.
Yes but when the FF, Disney characters and worlds have no reason to be there it creates a problem too, doesn't it? There needs to be a balance and currently there isn't one like in KH1, once Nomura and crew sort out these problems then we can start adding characters again. (his own characters though)

In my personal opinion I don't want anymore FF characters in KH except for Rufus. I like my FF characters to stay the way they are in their own games being their true selves and not some watered down retarded Disney friendly version. I don't KH to be some hole where characters are just thrown in just for kicks but I want them there to help the story not get more sales.

Oh but lets get rid of Yuffie, I hate her and always have.

Twilight-Steel said:
Maybe add Vaan and Ashe as RG residenets. Ashe being the daughter of Ansem the wise and Vaan helps you as a party member in RG who knows the Princess and helps save her from a assault from Dark-seekers a new enemy i made up
No. I am against any character of the Ivalice Alliance being in KH. They are all far too epic for the universe of KH to contain even one of them, the magnitude of each character 's awesomeness is just too much for any KH game present and future to ever handle.

Yeah..I love Ivalice.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
how did this go from what ff characters u would like to see in kh to wether or not they should add more ff characters to kh?:confused:

Sainasuki

I know what you mean Sainasuki, I just want more of my fav Characters in the game. I like Cloud, Aerith, Cid, Leon and Yuffie.
But Vincent should make an apperance, wasent he supposed to be in KH2. Think about it Hades could summon Vinc to fight for him, but he dosenet want to so he Joins Sora and Co.
Maybe add Vaan and Ashe as RG residenets. Ashe being the daughter of Ansem the wise and Vaan helps you as a party member in RG who knows the Princess and helps save her from a assault from Dark-seekers a new enemy i made up.

Well, that's what Final Fanstasy is for. I know you like Final Fanstasy a lot, but Kingdom Hearts the Series needs to be its own Game in order to be different from Final Fanstasy.

I still don't agree with that idea. I mean it would mess up the Storyline. Also putting Vincent in the Game wouldn't look right since Kingdom Hearts is more of a Adventurous Keyblade Wacking Game. Not a Gun Shootig Game with all the guns shooting from every direction. It has more Magical things.

I like the Final Fanstasy Charaters I just think it wouldn't be a good idea. ^_^

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
how did this go from what ff characters u would like to see in kh to wether or not they should add more ff characters to kh?:confused:
That's what happens with these threads kid, they always end up like this in the end. Soon someone will start taking about villains and how Sephy shouldn't be in the game anymore. Heh gotta love it.

Anyways I'm with Sai on the whole adding Vincent thing.

Sainasuki

That's what happens with these threads kid, they always end up like this in the end. Soon someone will start taking about villains and how Sephy shouldn't be in the game anymore. Heh gotta love it.

Anyways I'm with Sai on the whole adding Vincent thing.

Thanks, atleast I know some one agrees with me. ^_^

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I was fine with KHI's FF characters and Twilight Town's in KHII.

Any more are really unnecessary.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I will pitch in that I hated the way they did Radiant garden's FF characters.

Pixies, what the hell made that a good idea?

Sainasuki

I will pitch in that I hated the way they did Radiant garden's FF characters.

Pixies, what the hell made that a good idea?

I know, I thought Radient Garden was to plain looking.

Also, the Pixies freaked me out and confused me. I didn't get why they put that in.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I know, I thought Radient Garden was to plain looking.

Also, the Pixies freaked me out and confused me. I didn't get why they put that in.

I thought it was all a joke at first, and that they'd poof back into their normal selves.

But no such luck.

Ugh.

I loved the way they did Twilight Town's FF gang, especially Fuu.

Sainasuki

I thought it was all a joke at first, and that they'd poof back into their normal selves.

But no such luck.

Ugh.

I loved the way they did Twilight Town's FF gang, especially Fuu.

Yea, they did a good job at that. Vivi made me laugh because he looked strange, but still a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back