• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 FF characters.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-Steel

I know, that a lot of you guys have done a thread like this for bbs but if there is a KH3 i want these FF guys in it.

Vincent
Zack
Vaan
Ashe
Basch
Rinoa
Zell
Zidane
Dagger
Kadaj

A

Azrael

agreed, but as long as they fit well into the main plot of the game, sort of like Squall was in KH1

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I so want Rinoa in it if there will be a KH III i think there may be, cause at the end of KH II Squall was reading a letter from some 1 im sure it must have been her.

Macabre

Gold Member
angeal and zack would be awesome. vaan and penelo would be good.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
I'd kind've like to see Reno, except for the problem of him looking and (thanks to having the same voice actor) sounding exactly like Axel. ^_^'

I think the letter Squall read at the end of II was hinting at an appearance of Rinoa in III; hope so anyways...

Though I'd personally like to see Red XIII. Maybe in the pride lands. :)

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
My list:

Cloud - Goes to Zanarkand World to make a final decision between light and darkness.
Tifa - Catches up with Cloud in theZanarkand World to defeat Sephiroth for Good.
Sephiroth - Follows Cloud to the Zanarkand World to force darkness into him.
Leon (Squall) - Leader of the Radiant Garden Restoration Comitee
Yuffie - Leon's friend in the RGRC.
Aerith - Cloud's girlfriend waits in Radiant Garden for Cloud to return.

Rinoa - Returns from her visit to the Present realm, and reunites with Leon.
Vincent - Gets summoned by Hades to kill Princess Ashe who is a goddess on Olympus.
Ashe - A goddess who takes Vincent's challenge to a fight in the Underworld.
Kadaj - A punk skateboader in Radiant Garden who is hired by town members to defeat heartless for cash.
Loz and Yazoo - Kadaj's friends.
Genesis - A dangerous SOLDIER, which was burried way below Zanarkand, and kept a secret by the Temples.
Lucrecia - Tries to talk sense in Vincent.
Ellone - A friend of Merlin who was sent to Xehanort to find out about his past and revive Terra.
Lenne and Shuyin - Residents of Zanarkand.

Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Cid, Seifer, Rai-jin, Fuu-jin, and Setzer can keep their original roles. Vivi might be a problem because lots of fans didnt like him in KH, so throw him out.

Last edited:

Clone

i dont wont to see any AC guys it there and the xii guy, i dont like them much.

vincent is a yes gotta have him :) and zack would rule too. any one else i dont mind in kh3 .

PhoenixPs24:16

Twilightsteel, demonick, and koji I agree with you. I had some of the thoughts, but how would the characters fit in the story? I think Zell could be hayner's cousin or be tifa's brother(younger bro or older bro, I am not sure which would be better in my opinion) or old sparing partner. I would also like to see Tidus with a keyblade. Just take the brotherhood sword that was in ff10 that wakka gave him and alter it just like riku's souleater became the way to the dawn.

Sainasuki

I disagree.

If they put to much Final Fanstasy Charaters in there, it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts anymore. Nomura couldn't put to much in there. I mean we have Cloud, Tifa, Vivi, Setzer,Yuffie, Leon, Sephy, Aeirith, and Cid already. I mean don't you think that would be to much to put in?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I disagree.

If they put to much Final Fanstasy Charaters in there, it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts anymore. Nomura couldn't put to much in there. I mean we have Cloud, Tifa, Vivi, Setzer,Yuffie, Leon, Sephy, Aeirith, and Cid already. I mean don't you think that would be to much to put in?

With more worlds, more original characters, and more Disney characters, it kinda makes space for more FF characters.

Sainasuki

With more worlds, more original characters, and more Disney characters, it kinda makes space for more FF characters.

Yes, but who says Nomura can't make up new Charaters for Kingdom Hearts?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yes, but who says Nomura can't make up new Charaters for Kingdom Hearts?

I dunno, there's no rules against it, so I guess he can make original characters, but too many would over-rule the game. In KH2, the whole Organization was original. Having double that without an increase in FF and Disney becomes a problem. When that happens then KH drifts off from what it was known for -- a game of Disney and Final Fantasy collaboration. And the reason many people bought the game and supported it.

Sainasuki

I dunno, there's no rules against it, so I guess he can make original characters, but too many would over-rule the game. In KH2, the whole Organization was original. Having double that without an increase in FF and Disney becomes a problem. When that happens then KH drifts off from what it was known for -- a game of Disney and Final Fantasy collaboration. And the reason many people bought the game and supported it.

Well it wouldn't hurt to but more Final Fanstasy Characters in there but not to much. Or else it would be more Final Fanstasy. That's not what Kingdom Hearts is. Kingdom Hearts uses Disney Based Charaters and Worlds.

Twilight-Steel

I know what you mean Sainasuki, I just want more of my fav Characters in the game. I like Cloud, Aerith, Cid, Leon and Yuffie.
But Vincent should make an apperance, wasent he supposed to be in KH2. Think about it Hades could summon Vinc to fight for him, but he dosenet want to so he Joins Sora and Co.
Maybe add Vaan and Ashe as RG residenets. Ashe being the daughter of Ansem the wise and Vaan helps you as a party member in RG who knows the Princess and helps save her from a assault from Dark-seekers a new enemy i made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back