• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiRiku*Axel

:confused: Hey everyone! I want to get KH2FM+, and ive heard that the subtitles and words are japanese while the actual voices are in english, but I was wondering if there was something to make it all english. Also, I've heard that you need a special downloaded application to play it on an american ps2. Is this true?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
No, only the voices are in english, and you need a Swap Magic to play it on your PS2 (search it on Google)

Sora_145

No, you can't.

No, you either mod your PS2 or buy a Swap Magic (If you have a phat, if not there's other ways).

EDIT: Dammit, ninja'd

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Online, google it.

Yes, so follow the directions correctly or just buy a Japanese PS2 and the game to avoid the problem.

I dont think swap magic has a real risk with it. Though you just have to take the disk tray cover off its not going to kill your ps2.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
I dont think swap magic has a real risk with it. Though you just have to take the disk tray cover off its not going to kill your ps2.

Not the swap magic the moding of your ps2. If you use the flip top cover it holds the potential risk of you accidently cutting important ribbons (like the ribbon to the power swicth, cut that you'll have to get it replaced). But using a 'slide tool' doesnt (i dont really know though, cause i didnt used the slide tool, i used the flip top). So its really up to the person that wants KH FM+; to mod or not to mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back