• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM English?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenKH

Hey guys! I have a desire to replay my kingdom hearts games again :D but the only games i have are: KH KHRECOM KH2 KH382 I wish i caould play KH2FM on my ps2 but i have no way of playing it in english D: (I dont want to buy a JAP PS2) or download a stupid patch or playing it on my computer. is there any other way???? Please Respond :D

Edit: Another question

Can you burn the english patch and the game into a disc? Then use it on a PS2?

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Wait for Re:MIX 2.5(if you have a PS3)? :D

I'm not incredibly savvy on these things but...Swap Magic?

Last edited:

wii.red24

Hey guys! I have a desire to replay my kingdom hearts games again :D but the only games i have are: KH KHRECOM KH2 KH382 I wish i caould play KH2FM on my ps2 but i have no way of playing it in english D: (I dont want to buy a JAP PS2) or download a stupid patch or playing it on my computer. is there any other way???? Please Respond :D

Nope sorry bro the only way that you can play it in English is if you get the patch I play it in English but then again I downloaded the patch so I don't know what to tell you sorry.

Edit @ Ruran Swap Magic and its awesome XD

wii.red24

If you ever do get intersted though look it up on youtube for how to get the patch bro its incredibly easy and its worth it too. But if not then just spend $250 on a ps3 and an extra $60 on 2.5 Remix

Edit : You would just be saving yourself money if you got the patch for KH2FM Apologies if I sounded harsh i didn't mean to be bro I just don't think you should spend a bunch of money when you can get in English for next to nothing.

Last edited:

HiddenKH

If you ever do get intersted though look it up on youtube for how to get the patch bro its incredibly easy and its worth it too. But if not then just spend $250 on a ps3 and an extra $60 on 2.5 Remix

Ya thx for the tip :) You know anywhere to buy a really cheap PS3?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Nope sorry bro the only way that you can play it in English is if you get the patch I play it in English but then again I downloaded the patch so I don't know what to tell you sorry.

Edit @ Ruran Swap Magic and its awesome XD

Whoops!

*edits*

But yeah, getting a PS3 might be more worth it since you can get KH2FM all shinny and new when it comes out for Re:MIX 2.5

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Swap magic. Then rip the DVD to an iOS on computer. Install the patch which is easy if you pay attention, then burn a new DVD. It'll work on your ps2 with swap magic, but naturally the only other way would be an official English release and in this case, that's the second HD collection.

and remix is likely $40 rather than $60.

wii.red24

@ HiddenKH I have the English patched ISO file for KH2FM if you want i can P.M. it to you and all you would have to do assuming you have swap magic already is burn it to a blank dvd-r at 4X and there ya go KH2FM in English.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Swap magic. Then rip the DVD to an iOS on computer. Install the patch which is easy if you pay attention, then burn a new DVD. It'll work on your ps2 with swap magic, but naturally the only other way would be an official English release and in this case, that's the second HD collection.

and remix is likely $40 rather than $60.

You're correct, the game will be about $40 or so after tax is added. The actual sale price is $39.99, so it will be roughly $43 after taxes are added. It will be worth it though, I think. Pre-ordering it ensures you get a copy held for you on the release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back