• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Revamp?

• Yeah

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • I like it as it is now. :)

Votes: 18 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
Not just the forums but the entire site.
I'm going to ask Deven to let me revamp KH2.net & add some new features to it, make it look a little better.
Anyone think I should presue that?
(Comments closed for now, please just vote on the poll - I will post again when / if I decide to go ahead with the revamp & Get your input on it)

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
Ironicaly enough, I can't close the posting without closing the poll as well.
If anyone posts here, it'll be deleted & 1 warning point will be added to your status.
(Please bear in mind - after 7 warning points, you're banned for a week - So please, pleeaseee don't reply to this until I reply again ^-^)

DJ_Masta999

The way KH2.net looks is pretty good. the changed the style not too long ago. but the site could use some fresh ideas. Change is also good if it doesn't suck. So if your idea is good to you then yeah try to change the way kh2.net looks (if your ideas doesn't suck!).

dragon_heart

it is very good already. But i'd like to know how to help because i like this site a lot and wanna be a part of it. Reopen the donate section in the rpg. Or at least give some limits when u open it. And wat about auction i can't even go to it. Reopening it would be nice. I guess that's it otherwise it's my favorite forum.

kemis

Maybe post some of the ideas you have in mind. Are we aloud to help as well? I don't mean to be an actual part of staff, but something we can do so we feel like we helped the site/forum make it the way it is.

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
You've got a great idea there Midnighter, making the site have a cool new look would be geat with extra new features would ake it even better, i say do it and hopefully Deven agrees and we can have more better site made by you midnighter.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I don't think we need any improvements. The sites been down to often and I know you work hard to keep things running but I for one would just like things to run normally for awhile.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
yea im up for change, but HOW will it be changed. will we get more new features, will we beable to change it back, will this effect our post count, will it be for the best...what will it be like when it is finished...u kno the usual questions

Yevon

hello
well if u r going to change it, even though i think u just did, u better make it look cool

DarrcEnigma

Change or not, I'd be happy if the website didn't give off Trojans and the like. A new look wouldn't hurt either though, I guess -- I never was a fan of the website's design. But changing it too much may turn people away from the site... so it depends on what you want to do with it.

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
I think I have the responcse I needed.
I'm going to close this, and bring it to Deven later today, if he's online.
Get Online Dev! xD

mirrorheart

revamped is a good idea maybe black and red would go good for a color scheme considering kh2 is going to be darker why not make the site a bit darker and maybe make the rpg element more interactive with the forum (idea preview= if you win enough battles or reach certain skills or lvls the site gives you certain powers over your personal cp like- lvl 100 you have acquired the ability to change your background)

what are your thoughts on this idea?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back