• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 you wont believe it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jomonkey27

i havent been on in awhile but listen to this. the irt world u go to in kh2 is travers town in fact one of the last worlds is twilight town.in the pride lands you chose wheather to be a cheeta sora or a elaphant.diz is ansam brother and the mayor of twighlight town.marluxirne is back with more flower power and he is the leader of the org.bhk name is sora u know what that means.he weids wepons called twin dragons not keyblades. there r at least 30 worlds and sugboat willys is a book.u use kaire her wepon is her heart and as u know u can use riku.kaires father is ansem.i cant think of anthing else all u non belivers i swear to u this is true. my friend used to have a early version of the game.they spoke in jap but it was tranleted.in the army battels u can run away just thought of that.this is not a lie.this is all confirmed.he ordered my friend and it lasted for 6 monthes until he got to a certain point i guese thats where it stoped.

THIS IS NOT A LIE i want an apolgy when the game comes out cuz non of u people will believe me

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
its obvious most is a lie becuz steamboat willie was confirmed to be the world behind the door in disney castle lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There has never been a complete early release or demo release of Kingdom Hearts 2 to the public other than at E3, Square Enix Party, and TGS2004...

So:

STFU
Aflip.bmp

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
lol muffin man.and if u did see the game then name the org. mister smarty pants....T_T

M

MegaFlare

THE MUFFIN MAN said:
There has never been a complete early release or demo release of Kingdom Hearts 2 to the public other than at E3, Square Enix Party, and TGS2004...

So:

STFU

There ya have it, boys and girls. Closed.

AForgottenMemory

Tell us where and how your friend supposedly got hold of a demo, that hasn't been released to the general public or anywhere else outside of the game shows, and we may reconsider whether you're a lying attention seeking moron.

jomonkey27 said:
diz is ansam brother kaires father is ansem.in the army battels u can run away just thought of that.this is not a lie.this is all confirmed.he ordered my friend and it lasted for 6 monthes until he got to a certain point i guese thats where it stoped.

THIS IS NOT A LIE i want an apolgy when the game comes out cuz non of u people will believe me

diz is not ansem's brother.. omg... He's his shell! for gods sake..
kairi's father is ansem? THAT IS SO FALSE... remember when ansem possessed riku and said
"THAT GIRL" if she was her daugther ansem woulda said she. or kairi.

some of it are lies..

lier.

lol

Dark Aura

Awards
liar:mad: liar:mad: liar:mad: liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont lie!!!!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
a poem by TheEnigmaticMan

Lier Lier

lier lier pants on fire
talk to much this thread expires.
think ur right we think ur wrong
ur probably lieing all along.
theres noway u could know unless u where nomarus son
how many people on this thread believe u?non.
so jus be quiet while we flame u up.
take it from muffinman and stfup

- a Poem by TheEnigmaticMan

lol thank u.bows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back