• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 to be 2 disks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

Even Though not confimed KH2 is said to be 2 disk. i have and opinion on how they might look. disk 1 will have half of soras head and body and disk one will be half of bhks head and
body im not sure but it should look like that in my opinion

Awards
its probably a rumor, there are lots of those out there.
( hasent there already been a thread about this?)

~NGD OMEGA~

No actually it is true, it will be on two disks. Also, I like that Idea of how it will look. In my oppinion, the best way to do the two disks is to have one be Sora's story and the other be BHK's story, so you don't have to cut between stories. Also, if you get frustrated on one, do the other story to cut your rage at the other one, and then come back and beat it.

Awards
that may mean that each story is shorter though cos most games that do that are but it would still be cool

twilightdarkness

If they are going to out do KH1 then each disk HAS to be longer or the same length of the original and has to have a better storyline

E

Emeraldringkey

BHL is cool but in his illustrated form, he's pretty ugly.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
No actually it is true, it will be on two disks. Also, I like that Idea of how it will look. In my oppinion, the best way to do the two disks is to have one be Sora's story and the other be BHK's story, so you don't have to cut between stories. Also, if you get frustrated on one, do the other story to cut your rage at the other one, and then come back and beat it.

Kinda agree. Yeah is true and confirm by Nomura. KH2 is a double long of KH. The reason about the double disk is because is not a Dual Layer format becuase PS2 can't support this format. And about the Sora disk and BHK disk, this can't be BHK make a great role in KH2 and maybe he will be a player character(Boo-Ya Yeah!) in the game not in he own game u know what a mean isn't. Not a reverse/rebirth like KH-Chains of Memory or something like that to BHK or Sora. NoNo :D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why does it matter? It's just the disk. I doubt the "look" of the disk will have any impact.

KeybladeMaster86

I do like the idea of one disc for each character's story but i highly doubt it. I'm pretty sure that Sora's and BHK's part's in the game will intertwine, so you'd have to switch between the discs every hour or so lol. I would believe it to be like in the older playstation final fantasy games where after you complete so much in the game, you switch to the next disc to continue the game's story. well ok that's all for now.

darkweilder

yeah i agree with keyblademaste86 that it's going to be like the older ps games. or one disc will be jampacked with special features or things like that.

Ravage Blue

Website
khmss.avidgamers.com
Well, I hope they don't make it like KH:CoM where you play two stories... Like someone said, you'd just be putting in one disc after the other, like very hour. It would get annoying really quick, and It might bring Kingdom Hearts down.

I DO agree with the idea that compares the KH2 two-discs to the FF discs. Now THAT would be enjoyable, and It just makes if more FF like, not just disney. I always thought that they needed more FF attributes... (sp?!) and the more discs, the more it is like a genuine Square-Enix product.... Though I was concerned at first for KH2 that it would lose the Disney aspect, sicne that's what appealed to me so much in the first one, combining Disney into one hell of a RPG ^^... But now I'm not afraid....

Audience: *deader then last time*

Meh: CRAP!!!! I ranted again..... Well, I better shut up before I get sued...

zell26265

no it is nt going to be on two disks there is no ps2 game on 2 discks and what makes you think they are going to start now? the technology now is to good for it to be on 2 discks.
the only games that whhere on 2 of more disks are the final fantisy,and a couple others and they are on ps1.

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
It would be good if they put it on 2 disks. The 1st disk could go about Sora's story then at the end something happens and it makes you play the 2nd disk and then it begins with BHK's story.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"no it is nt going to be on two disks there is no ps2 game on 2 discks and what makes you think they are going to start now? the technology now is to good for it to be on 2 discks.
the only games that whhere on 2 of more disks are the final fantisy,and a couple others and they are on ps1."

Xenosaga 2 is two disks. That is just one. There is also Star Ocean.

Now then I completely 100 percent disagree with the "One Disk BHK; One Disk Sora" Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back