• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 summons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
there are some questions i have about the summons in kh1 and kh2

in kh1 if the summon's world is taken by darkness doesnt that mean that the summon should have become a heartless?

and in kh2 why is chicken little found in a different world than its own and the same with peter pan. if their worlds have been restored shouldnt they be there?

akasonic18

Remember that KHI and KHII are seperated by a year, so maybe in a year their worlds were destroyed by the Heartless, and the fact that they had strong hearts, like Sora, they were able to travel through the Corridors of Darkness and they just ended up where they were.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, you can just call them from wherever they are at with the pendants.

Summon Gems are their hearts. Their hearts were so strong that they didn't become heartless.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They probably could, but just decided that what they had was enough.

flame alchemist

Yeah I expected more summons in KH2 too. I thought that the summons in KH 1 were better than the ones in KH2 though. I mean come on Chicken Little?!? :thumbdown:

Xsora5X

there are some questions i have about the summons in kh1 and kh2

in kh1 if the summon's world is taken by darkness doesnt that mean that the summon should have become a heartless?

and in kh2 why is chicken little found in a different world than its own and the same with peter pan. if their worlds have been restored shouldnt they be there?

i dont know. i thought the summons in kh1 are better than the ones in kh2.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, in KH1 the strong hearted ones became Gems, and in KH2 you got a charm, which I conasider is like you summoning their essence, not the actual character, cos you've got a genie charm, and you know that genie is firmly in Agrabah

funnymanhaha1000

Remember that KHI and KHII are seperated by a year, so maybe in a year their worlds were destroyed by the Heartless, and the fact that they had strong hearts, like Sora, they were able to travel through the Corridors of Darkness and they just ended up where they were.

Peter Pan's world Neverland, couldnt have been destroyed by the Heartless, because Sora sealed the keyhole. I wish there would be more brand new summons in the next KH game, instead of like genie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back