• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Summons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

No not realy but based off of some of the most recent scans, Mushu from Mulan/Land of the Dragons world is supposedly a returning summon. and the scan gets us a glimpse at how summons might work in KH2. Here is the scan so you can see for yourself.
http://www.sd.cubicnetwork.net/images/Scan 11.jpg

Some minor translations of the attacks in order are, Red Shot; Heat Lance+Flame Tounge; Red Meteor. The last image says "The decisive Red Meteor!" These translations were provided by Mors, Who does alot of the translations for KH2 images on the net along with a few other people.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
On that picture, heres a question:
Where are they and what are they fighting.
I know its on the Mulan world but where are they, and what are they fighting?
It looks like fire, but i don't know.

gunblade47

maybe iago will be a summon, but it'd prolly suck and only be good for getting things from far away.

sora is the best

I dont no where i heard this but i heard that cloud was going to be a summon but i have nothing to back me up with it so its probable false.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'd love to see Winnie The Pooh as a summon, he could throw honey at enemies to make them sticky (short term paralysis) and then send bees to sting the enemies, highly unlikely, but I think its a cool idea.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Remember that when Sora and Mickey close the door to darkness, all the worlds taken by the Heartless were restored, therefore all the summon creatures used in Kingdom Hearts returned to their worlds.

d_fallen_1

what you see is there actual form, not spirits and it is highly doubtful that they will come along in your journey now that they got there bodies back.

cursed keyblade

im hoping that you can summon heartless just as you did you Com. and that would be awsome. but ya i so thing mushu is returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back