• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Should Also be on the Gamecube.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, I don't agree with that, because I love my Gamecube, adn i find my PS2 lacking <_<

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
nintendo games are usually set to kiddy audiences.. i mean nintendo.. other 3rd party companies make the gamecube just as mature as other consoles

and the small disks do change the quality of the game clearly by seeing resident evil 4 remade from 2 gc disks to one ps2 disk (which added even more features without killing the graphichs like we all thought) anyways gamecube could do it if there wernt any licencing issues but controles might be a little tough and there would for sure be more disks

just saying xP

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
no no said:
but it would be a little tought to put the almost ps3 game quality on a GC

What are you talking about. KH2 is not NEAR PS3 quality. Also, PS2 was the system with the least graphical power btw. It just turned out to be a hit.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
kh shouldn't be on GC,kh is a to good of a game to be on GC..its a uniq game just like zelda..if kh would be on GC it wouldn't be a uniq game on the ps2!!!...just like if zelda was on the ps2 it wouldn't be a uniq game for GC!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
If they really did put KH2 on GameCube it would be ok i guess. Gamecube in truth isnt all its cracked up to be and the graphics couldnt be matched with that of the PS2.
img2906.htm

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If they really did put KH2 on GameCube it would be ok i guess. Gamecube in truth isnt all its cracked up to be and the graphics couldnt be matched with that of the PS2.

Lolz
|
|
V​

monkeybutt said:
Also, PS2 was the system with the least graphical power btw. It just turned out to be a hit.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Too me every game console has a special game like Xbox: HALO, Gamecube: Mario Party or what mario games are and maybe sonic PS2: Kingdom hearts or something like Dance dance revolution (I really don't know) dreamcast: Sonic or something else also but thats all I can think of. Also Kingdom Hearts is no game that requires letter buttons it would be confusing on which button to use to cast shortcut magic or jump. Some gamecube games or Xbox games are labeld only for gamecube or Xbox but I think that Kingdom Hearts is labeled only for Playstation 2 and if gamecube tries to make kingdom hearts on gamecube I bet that Sony PS can take a game from game cube and make better graphics on it.

Last edited:

cloud@omnislash

PS2 was a hit because it was the best system out at the time with the most graphical power.
GC and XBOX came out later and were better but when it came to sales PS2 still held the edge.
XBOX 360 is going to unfortunately be done in with its own tactic cuz of the defect and the fact that many had to wait cuz of stock issues.
So many ppl were pissed I gave up and had to quit my job.

Did you forget that PS owned the industry for almost a year until XBOX came......GC is fun but will never reach the same amount of ppl of those systems.

And PS3 is going to sell much better cuz there's going to be ppl who get every system, ppl who got screwed with the XBOX 360, and of course PS fans.
Alot of games mainly the first ones that came out sucked and besides graphics the gmeplay did't match.

You gotta remember too even though developers want try out the XBOX still PS always seems to have better games made.
KH is an example if it meets the hype over here like it did in Japan......

cloud@omnislash

I forgot to add besides Halo series and that other game what does XBOX have and I'm talking about what appealed to everyone not your own opinion.
GTA/MGS/KH/FF for PS2

Everyone I know has those two and some sports games.
(actual games PS2 didn't have)
Graphics are nice but obviously something many don't care about......
So besides that and graphics which is not that much of a difference PS has more quanity of quality games.

Last edited:

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
the graphics were best on gamecube at first but it seems to be changing around but w/e graphics are good and all but its not all gaming is about.. and what i meant by licencing was the original games CoM was a side story which isnt even necessary for the story to be understood (for the most part) and if i remember correctly CoM was released before the PSP was launched

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
REala728 said:
the graphics were best on gamecube at first but it seems to be changing around but w/e graphics are good and all but its not all gaming is about.. and what i meant by licencing was the original games CoM was a side story which isnt even necessary for the story to be understood (for the most part) and if i remember correctly CoM was released before the PSP was launched

most game designers usually know about upcoming systems before the launch, especially those in japan. i mean, if it takes years to develop a game, then they must know about the PSP way before even the first press release info about the PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back