• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Should Also be on the Gamecube.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
Because Gamecube rocks, no matter what people say! It could work too, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles had an Command list thing, and it was controlled with the L and R buttons. The C stick could control the cameras, and the Z button could be the "Triangle" of the Gamecube. BTW, mods, if this is spamming, you can lock this. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

zephyrweapon

The Gamecube would have a nervous breakdown if it tried to run KH2. Besides, Crystal Cronicals was a mockary toward Final Fantasy games.

skilled keyblada

if you ask me for gamecube kingdom hearts isnt one of those bright colorful gamecbe kinda games like compare kh too zelda windwaker it just wouldent suit the gamecube

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I dont think it will be, ever. But ya, it'd be nifty for it to be on gamecube. It'd give more people oppurtunity's to play.

I prefer mine on PS2.

(BTW, crystal chronicles isnt a bad game at all)

*Destiny*Kiari*

True, they are getting more advanced on the PS2 everyday. The graphics of it would be tough for the GC to handle.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Just because the Gamecube has small disks, doesn't mean they hold less space. And you guys act like Gamecube is like, an SNES or something. Gamecube can handle as good a grpahivs as the PS2 can dish it <_<

And it not 'suiting' Gamecube. You act like Ps2 never had a kiddie game on it. The original jak and daxter, Ratchet and clank, sly cooper, jak and the power of juju, all are kiddie ish games with cartoon style graphics

And you act liek Gamecube never had a mature game. How about 007, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil zero, metroid prime

Honestly, I hate you all

Last edited:

DIZneyfan

TheMuffinMan said:
Just because the Gmaecube has small disks, doesn't mean they hold less space, honestly, i hate you all

we didnt say that, we just said that the GC was less sophisticated as the ps2
sure it plays alot of the same games as the ps2, but not the high quality ones

and like Resident Evil 4 when it came out on ps2 they ADDED stuff to it, that the GC didnt have

*Destiny*Kiari*

Its not the fact that the discs are small.... its the fact of how good of graphics it can handle. I think that if they even tried to put it on there, it wouldn't be the same. not as good as ps2.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
.......have you even played the Gamecube before <_<

Your all blinded by your retarded fears of nintendo, and playing a system with 'kiddie' things like Loz WW, Mario, pikmin, and otehr crap like that <_<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
DIZneyfan said:
we didnt say that, we just said that the GC was less sophisticated as the ps2
sure it plays alot of the same games as the ps2, but not the high quality ones

and like Resident Evil 4 when it came out on ps2 they ADDED stuff to it, that the GC didnt have

So? When things immigrate to toehr systems, things get added all the time

When KH immigrated to the US systems, tons of thigns were added that the Jap version didn't have. Does that make Japanese PS2's any crappier then ours? No, it doesn't

And things don't go on multiple systems due to low quality, they go to multiple systems because the company that amde the game decided to make deals with all 3 companies <_<

Edit: Sorry for the double post >_>

All systems have some games that suck, and some guys that are good. Plenty of Ps2 games have terrible graphics, jsut as plenty of Gamecube one's do, msot of the time, it's no reflection of the system, but the companies who make the games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back