• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 sephiroth is easier than KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AUJapguy

Does Sephiroth still have the sin harvest move? That was the worst thing about him. Other then that it wasn't an extremely hard fight, but was challenging.

KhII--Fenrir

sephy was pretty easy on standard but proud is probably harder. i had to be lvl 75 with ultima to kill the one on kh2 and lvl 62 to kill the one on kh1

Lionheart002

Hey "The Jesus" Im not sure if you could kill him on lvl 40 with the kindgom key, At lvl 60 maybe but at lvl 40 id say you health bar would be a little bit low to take a combination of his attacks. :)

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Sephiroth in kh2 is not as easy as you think, in fact in terms of sin harvest, it is extremely hard to reach him before he does it, i never can, hes too high up, so you basically have to stand back have an elixir ready and get ready to smash triangle to stop his like 10 hit combo.

His small meteor summons can be stopped with reflect, and some of his attacks too, although magnaga doesn't work on him.

its true that in kh1 sephy was harder to hit cause he disappeared so often, but he does that in kh2, its just that you have the square but to jump and attack back when he knocks you in the air continously.

In kh2 sephy has more health than in kh1, its just that you find so many power ups and defense ups, magic ups, etc., hell you can even make more in moogle shops if you spend enough time, so essentially you do more damage to sephy.

KhII--Fenrir

Tokyly said:
Sephiroth in kh2 is not as easy as you think, in fact in terms of sin harvest, it is extremely hard to reach him before he does it, i never can, hes too high up, so you basically have to stand back have an elixir ready and get ready to smash triangle to stop his like 10 hit combo.

His small meteor summons can be stopped with reflect, and some of his attacks too, although magnaga doesn't work on him.

its true that in kh1 sephy was harder to hit cause he disappeared so often, but he does that in kh2, its just that you have the square but to jump and attack back when he knocks you in the air continously.

In kh2 sephy has more health than in kh1, its just that you find so many power ups and defense ups, magic ups, etc., hell you can even make more in moogle shops if you spend enough time, so essentially you do more damage to sephy.
true.......very true.......

Aeris

i think that kh1 was easier, i was able to beat sephie in kh1 at lvl 50 but when kh2 i could barely keep up with the damage he was doing to me at lvl 55, ill admit when i was higher in lvl she was easier to beat but in kh1 aero helped out alot, and the fact is in this one life isnt that hard to get down which is a real bummer, i mean one of my combos dealt more then 1 of his life bars so ya hes a bit easier and thats teh problem, i could beat him faster then kh1 cuz in kh1 he had more life well thats wat i think

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
hmm i dont know, in kh1 u could just sonic blade over to him and cancel out his sin harvest. u also had aeroga and could use cure as many times as u wanted.
for kh2, right after the battle starts i block him with the reaction command but when he attacks me once, he does like 5 hits at a time which takes my life down to 1 life

sora_key899

KH2 sephiroth is way harder than kh1 one because i literally (not trying to spell or did i spell right?) died in 5 SECONDS on the kh2 one. believe me i couunted!

i think he's harder in kh2, in kh1 he barely attacked until you already took a chunk out of his hp, and then you could still get away in time to avoid all his slash attacks, sin harvest/heartless angel was easy to block, his meteor attack hardly did damage, and to stop the attack where he flies in the air and slashes at you alot all you had to do was use strike raid.

kh2 he does insane combos that take you down to 1 hp, he teleports even if you dont attack him and plus you cant do strike raid or sonic rave to counter his flame wall

T

tux_

KH2 Sephiroth is alot easier. His Descend Heartless Angel move is very easy to knock him out of if you have High Jump MAX and Aerial Dodge MAX. That and he gives you perfect opportunity to heal during his flame pillar attack.

maybe i just think kh2 sephiroth is harder because im only at level 60 and i whup on kh1 sephiroth all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back