• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 secret video *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxassora93

in the line where it says "birth by sleep" what could roxas have anything to do with this since sora slept for a year?

Ompalompa287

hmm intresting point...but i must say...roxas wasnt born when sora was asleep...so he doesnt really apply to the whole "birth by sleep" theory...but i do recall in COM that forgotten memories are "like sleeping memories...they are remembered at the right time" i think that Xehanorts sleeping heart gives birth to a whole array of memories....thus KH3...please keep in mind the "Xehanorts Memory" quote as well as the fact that Xehanort did what he did to himself to uncover his lost memories :)

Oblivions_Heart

Ompalompa287 said:
lol ty, anyways i forgot to mension something:

**SPOILER**

(continued theory)

... the first "knight" we see holds an unfamiliar keyblade...could this be cause he DIES? it also talks about two legends of a keyblade warrior who brought chaos and destruciton, while the other saved the world...could this be forshadowing to the other two knights? one holds rikus keyblade...the other...soras and mickeys.......:D o and if u didnt notice... when it shows the first knight is shows like a dissolve of a picture into the frame of the video...this is a typical shot when it wants to portray past events or memories...like a video playing in someones head after seeing a picture......"memory of xehanort".......ringin any bells?

well yes that may be true.but why would namura bother going through all the trouble to make a complicated past timeline that would just mess up the story.i think that it takes place in the dimension of ''nothingness'' when ''time'' doesnt matter.all is lost...you get the picture..that would explain the timeline namura was talking about in the interview.also that would explain the thousands of keyblades creating a crossroads.now that was a vert true statement of the past memories segment with the camera trick.but wouldnt that even make it even more obvious that it takes place in the land of nothingness.because everything keeps dissapearing,fading off,even memories shooting out of nowhere..maybe all the past keybladers keyblades where taken there,also its very obvious soras keyblade has a great signifigance,same with mikeys and rikus,now im completely against sora,riku, and kairi being the knights,because why would kairi take mickeys blade,especially when she got her own.i think that they where robbers,you saw they already had some pretty powerful weapons there already.so maybe the first knight is the ''anti keyblader'' the one trying to spread chaos and ruin among the world.and with both keyblades he could rain unbelievable terror everywhere.thats where the storyline comes in....now my other idea is ''the chasers'' what if they where chasers(lost souls from when you turn into a heartless) that are ''trying'' to get to sora to combine with him just as roxas did...now i know the last one was horrible but i was going along as i went....so those are my ideas of whats going on

lSoral

>.< I'm on Standard, it's very hard to unlock the secret ending.

98%!! I only need to finish Olympus Coliseum's missions -_-

Ompalompa287

Oblivions_Heart said:
i think that it takes place in the dimension of ''nothingness'' when ''time'' doesnt matter.all is lost...you get the picture..that would explain the timeline namura was talking about in the interview.also that would explain the thousands of keyblades creating a crossroads.now that was a vert true statement of the past memories segment with the camera trick.but wouldnt that even make it even more obvious that it takes place in the land of nothingness.because everything keeps dissapearing,fading off,even memories shooting out of nowhere..

wow thats really intresting... but that doesnt explain a lot of questions "Memory of Xehanort"??? the camera angle fade......the monster that is slain by the first seen knight....how soras keyblade got there.... a lot of questions would be unanswered in your theories...thanks for agreeing witht the memory camera trick...:) land of nothinkgness is kinda random.....i see what ur saying about it but none of that makes sence to me...im sorry i don know why but it just doesn't click...u also made a reference to an interview by namura...can u please put up a link...i am really intrested now...o and that leaves a MAJOR question about ur theory.... "BIRTH BY SLEEP"

|Sora| - i have a link to the Secret Video in previous posts

J

Jimemo

Don't think anyone has mentioned this, but "chaser" is a title used for people who make molds of or etch metal into jewelry and keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back