• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 secret video *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crunkjuice1607

just thought of a great idea

i have friends on myspace from japan

im gonna send them the link and ask them what the words in japanese popping up on the screen mean haha

hope this works!

T

TrishLovesDamon

lol, nope, My boyfriend is working on unlocking it but he keeps getting his beat by the final boss :p

Gamergirl

Silver Member
crunkjuice1607 said:
just thought of a great idea

i have friends on myspace from japan

im gonna send them the link and ask them what the words in japanese popping up on the screen mean haha

hope this works!

hey did ur friend translate it yet?

E

Eclipse

Kismet-chan said:
I know what it says, but I'm telling anybody... You'll just have to wait until the game come sout in English.

(Has a friend who's Japanese.)

hey that's not fair! i wish i could trade my bilingual spanish abilities for japanese ones...lol

zexion_org_xii

it cant be sora riku or kiari cause nomura said in an interview that they are brand new charactors...they do have the keyblades....but nomura also said that there "was" a keyblade war...so this has to happen in the past... i think it has to do with xehanort's past...but hey its all theory..but im looking forward to what may come out

Sora/Cloud

The ending is weird with the knights.All it says is,"MASTER OF THE KEYBLADE IN MEMORY OF XENORT( I KNOW I SPELLED IT WRONG) AND IT ALSO SAYS CHASERS KEYBLADE WARS".IT LEAVES SO MANY QUESTIONS.ITS JUST PLAIN WEIRD!

HeartbreakOne

zexion_org_xii said:
it cant be sora riku or kiari cause nomura said in an interview that they are brand new charactors...they do have the keyblades....but nomura also said that there "was" a keyblade war...so this has to happen in the past... i think it has to do with xehanort's past...but hey its all theory..but im looking forward to what may come out

it cant be in the past because it says "memories of Xehanort" meaning its in the feature

Ompalompa287

for those of u who want to see the full english version of the secret ending:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hlbrQLhNKzI&search=kingdom hearts 2 secret ending

here you go..

**SPOILERS AHEAD**
ok my theory for what the ending means....focus on the video based on the above URL.... if u notice...the cross roads are portraided much like the crossroads in COM...one to light...one to dark...and the other 2 go in between...dawn..and twilight...the figure ahead seems to be comming from twilight...meaning a traitor to the light...ok agian back to the keyblades...we have a whole bunch of unknown keys iin the ground, meaning what ur seeing takes place after a massive war of keyblades, the three shown figures are, in my opinion, the hearts of the keyblades... the survivors of the war, the reason they hold the familiar keyblades is because those keyblades are known to us in the future, by sora riku and mickey. WE KNOW THEM BECAUSE THEY SURVIVED...this is all in Xehanorts memories...which is the reason it says "Memory of Xehanort". If you recall Xehanort wanted to further ansems reasearch to uncover his memories. The Chasers, well u see one of them, are those other guys, betrayers to the light, u see after an explosion in a distance through the dust..THEY CHASE THE MASTER OF KEYBLADE...(in case u didnt notice...) it seemed they were wearing cloaks much like Organization XIII....this is all OBVIOUSLY takin place in the past...see how this all ties in to one another...as for the last piece of the puzzle..."it all begins with birth by sleep"...xehanorts nobody and heartless were both destroyed....he is no more....well much like final fantacy...i doubt they will get rid of a character that quickly... so xehanort is sleeping somewhat and this is all begining and he is remember those memories inside of him which he was trynig to uncover.

O and for those of u who dont seem to get the whole nobody to actual name...here ill help u out

Roxas - Sora X
Xemnas - Ansem X
Xehanort - No Heart X (bet u didnt know that!)

:D :cool:

please let me kno what u think about my theory....i think i left out some stuff ill repost if i remember

Gamergirl

Silver Member
dang this thread's a lil old--anywayz nice theory and thanks 4 putting up that link but that last line in there "birth by sleep"??? wtf?
but like i said i kinda like ur theory--mind if i use it in my story (look in sig)

Ompalompa287

lol ty, anyways i forgot to mension something:

**SPOILER**

(continued theory)

... the first "knight" we see holds an unfamiliar keyblade...could this be cause he DIES? it also talks about two legends of a keyblade warrior who brought chaos and destruciton, while the other saved the world...could this be forshadowing to the other two knights? one holds rikus keyblade...the other...soras and mickeys.......:D o and if u didnt notice... when it shows the first knight is shows like a dissolve of a picture into the frame of the video...this is a typical shot when it wants to portray past events or memories...like a video playing in someones head after seeing a picture......"memory of xehanort".......ringin any bells?

Ompalompa287

Ompalompa287 said:
"it all begins with birth by sleep"...xehanorts nobody and heartless were both destroyed....he is no more....well much like final fantacy...i doubt they will get rid of a character that quickly... so xehanort is sleeping somewhat and this is all begining and he is remember those memories inside of him which he was trynig to uncover.

lol just to quote what i previously said to answer your question

M

Makare

Ok well I just spent the past five days playing the game in Proud mode to get the Secret Ending (in English).
First of all, I must say it really is weird. Nothing like the last secret ending (which I like alot more).
Anyways, I agree with the theories of there has been/will be some kind of war. Also remember that in both games other keyblade masters are mentioned (first by King Triton and then later by one of the Organization members). So maybe this will be the story of 3 different keyblade bearers. It was also interesting to see the thousands of keyblades arrange in a crossroads, possibly hinting at the crossroads Sora and co. were at at the end of KH1? And is it just me or did all those keyblades remind you of a graveyard or something?

I'm looking forward to more comments about this ending since it's definitely one of the more interesting and enigmatic aspects of the game :)

Oh I got the X in name thing! Even Xehanort's No Heart :D I figured out the 6 apprentices of Ansem's real names to member names too. Cool stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back