• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 ROXAS!!!!!(Rocks)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Ok. I just realized that I could do a joint attack with Riku called Session, i think. I was wondering........whats your favorite joint attack? (By the way, I made a direct thread this time). :) Mine is now definitely Session. KH2 rocks!

Dr. Stoopid

Ya session is cool, tho I only used each limit one time for the journal's sake, except in the colliseum round when they only use 25 MP. I'm not the type to blow my mana for a cheesy physical attack the kills everything effortlessly. But anyway, why is the title of this thread about Roxas?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
My favorite limits are Auron's, Simba's, Jack's(both), and Aladdin's. I also like Riku's. It's cool.

KH2_Roxass

:confused: Cool you realized that. I thought you were talking to me (because of the name of the thread)

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't know about you guys, but Donald's Comet is pretty cool. It usually kills everyone when I use it, and you can't get hit during it. But my favorite is Riku's Session. It's cool watching the two keyblades. And Trinity is cool, although I had the hardest time figuring out that it only fully works with Donald and Goofy.

Luna Diviner

The one you do with Auron, the final attack where they join their blades and create the giant whirlwind....greatness. Plus i like Auron's little quote thingy...."Your fate shall be twofold" XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back