• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Release [FALSE, We apologize!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dontonypage2

Re: Kh2 Release

The soundtrack is a part of the game! Not the CD soundtrack you idiot! Every song and noise and voice that is in the game is the game's soundtrack! Without the soundtrack, there is only half the game!

Hokage

Banned
Awards

wait one minute . this is bogus. i dont see any link in the 3rd paragraph. man for a n00b u posted the stupides thing ever. i see no link stating KH2 soundtrack update and from what i see there is nothing about KH2 on the link u gave us. why dont u find true info on this and then post. and if u are stating the truth its only for the soundtrack not the game. go look at the release date on the official site and i bet it says Winter 05. just a couple of days ago the Square pres stated that KH2 will come out this year and that they would release the date soon. so guys dont worry. we arent going to have to wait much longer. it is still winter 05

King_Kronikal

Ok, you perverts, it isn't your buisness, so I thi

The soundtrack is music in the game...if the music isn't done, then the game won't be finished...
Also i saw the soundtrack on ebay....
They delayed the soundtrack because the music and voice-overs aren't finished, which probably means....we will have to wait....even longer...:(

sorixed

Dattebayo!

UnkownSora21 said:
wait one minute . this is bogus. i dont see any link in the 3rd paragraph. man for a n00b u posted the stupides thing ever. i see no link stating KH2 soundtrack update and from what i see there is nothing about KH2 on the link u gave us. why dont u find true info on this and then post. and if u are stating the truth its only for the soundtrack not the game. go look at the release date on the official site and i bet it says Winter 05. just a couple of days ago the Square pres stated that KH2 will come out this year and that they would release the date soon. so guys dont worry. we arent going to have to wait much longer. it is still winter 05
I agree Besides there was a topic like this and got closed winter 2005 confirmed and passion is coming winter plus the soundtrack isn't the game and also they would talk about the soundtrack realese so dont worry not 2007 it has nothing to do with kh2 anyway.

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: Kh2 Release [UN-OFFICIAL]

King_Kronikal said:
I just hope by all means that this is bogus...
it is bogus. i just translated the entire page and it doesnt have anything to do with kh! so, its just a big lie

Last edited:

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon

UnkownSora21 said:
yep, unkown is right.

Counterpart

dontonypage2 said:
The soundtrack is a part of the game! Not the CD soundtrack you idiot! Every song and noise and voice that is in the game is the game's soundtrack! Without the soundtrack, there is only half the game!

DON'T CALL ME AN IDIOT you imbecile.It was already stated acouple of days ago(by Square Enix CEO) the game comes out THIS YEAR(do you understand that).!!!I'am getting a second translation anyways!!!

KHandBritney

Stopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp everyone is a lie. Go to the link you can translate it. Alot of people are trying to tell you all that. So this topic should be closed now.

King_Kronikal

Ok, you perverts, it isn't your buisness, so I thi

Origanlly posted by me
The soundtrack is music in the game...if the music isn't done, then the game won't be finished...
Also i saw the soundtrack on ebay....
They delayed the soundtrack because the music and voice-overs aren't finished, which probably means....we will have to wait....even longer...
We might....but what stum,ps me...I saw the soundtrack on eBay:
http://search.ebay.com/kingdom-hear...QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZQ2d1QQssPageNameZWLRS
scroll down and you will find the soundtrack

Hokage

Banned
Awards

KHandBritney

Wait a secound you just now gave us a diffrent link. What are you talking about. Wait we shhould ask Cow from KH2.co.uk if he can tell us.

dontonypage2

it's all on the official square enix web site, and I'm telling you exactly where to find it! see for yourself. we won't be seeing kh2 for a looooooong time...

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: Kh2 Release [UN-OFFICIAL]

how about this? hes a big liar! this whole thing is a lie. a couple of days ago someone said that the game was gonna come out the next day!!! this is probably the same situation (pretty much)
btw, i saw the soundtrack. what does that mean? (it looks like the kh1 soundtrack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back