• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 realsed on 30th not 28th.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

After doing more research about the release date I found a very helpful and recent preview about Kingdom Hearts II. This preview talks about the voice actors and the worlds. Now moving on to the release date it looks like the shipping date is March 28th but the game will be officially up for purchase in retail stores on March 30th. I think this is true since this is the second preview with the exact same release date. So the date Square Enix announced was the shipping date. Anyway you can read the full preview if you click on read full articile.

CREDIT:http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/

SOURCE:http://ps2.gamedaily.com/game/features/?rp=49&gameid=2261&id=234

So it looks like we can excepect kh2 on the 30th not the 28th.^^^

D

Dexter

Well if you looked at what i said kh2 is suppose to ship on the 28 an come to stroes on thr 30th...^^^

Love_Is_A_Paine

u seee that up there....i say RIVALRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz jk

hmmmm i dun care ima be in line on 28th 29th and 30th if i have to be

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
hm, yeah, this was the prob. with COM too. Oh well, i mean, we've waited so long, 2 days isnt going to hurt any, alright? If you pre-ordered, maybe they will have an offer to get it early, hopefully

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
It doesn't matter that much, though the shipping date counts as the release date.

I mean, that only means I'll have a copy of KH2 only 5 years and 2 days after the original Kingdom Hearts came out, instead of 5 years. xD

Legalos

What about those who pre-ordered would they get theirs earlier, and don't all the people who reserved ahead of time get theirs before the people waiting in line does, so wouldn't that make it longer for those people who will buy it in a store? When should those who pre-order get it? Lol, one last question I promise, if you pre-order what will you have to do to get it, because I did but it was only because I was informed to do so. :) Thanks.

Last edited:

King Keyblade

i went to gamestop a week ago, they told me they are sellin it on march 29, but its big of a deal, 1 or 2 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back