• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 rated T

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

KEYblade_chain said:
It seems kinda weird for a part Disney game to be rated T, even though PoTC was PG-13. I feel a little sorry for those kids who have parents that are strict about T games. But I can buy it. I just turned 13 two days ago. Sweet...

happy belated birthday mr. teenager, sir!!

ok. anyways. i think a T rating would suit good kh2. it's supposed to be more mature, let it have a more mature rating. plus maybe there will be a wider fanbase, now people will think "what kinda disney game is rated T?" and try out kh2 and love it. i think it will reach more fans that think disney is stupid, because they will want to try it out.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Just the stars from the Keyblade for Disney? Could S-E still use the characters? If not, then it wouldn't be like KH. But I'm sure they have to use them. And thanks, TwilightSoulKey, for the happy birthday.

Aros123

lrgungrave said:
Whats next rating spongebob for adults
I wouldn't be surprised if they did, probably cause someone in the game says poopi. I swear they always give these high rating because of stupid things, like in digimon world 1. If Kh2 was rated for teen i hope it's a good reason

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Riku's Dawn said:
I don't care.I buy .Hack and it was teen.
Duh! it has cursing and sexual content like helbas clothing but I like the game I'm still stuck in the middle of outbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back