• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 preorder Dates.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom_Sora2

I am confused.... i have been looking around the fourms and it seems everyone who is preordering the game is saying that it might not be out till March 30-31...wasent it supposedly set for a March the 1st launch?
Sry for asking this it just ...how long are we gonna have to wait for this launch.
:(

Deadly Cloud

dont worry the game stores dont know much at all, when i pre-orderd KH2 EBgames said april, they cant keep track of the release dates of every game they have you know

Aros123

Deadly Cloud said:
don't worry the game stores don't know much at all, when i pre-ordered KH2 EBgames said april, they cant keep track of the release dates of every game they have you know
Same thing happen to me, onec they told me it was coming out in april of 2005 and look what date it is. don't trust anyone else but square-enix. by the way, why do all the game stores allow reserves for the game when they don't know it will come out. is that even legal

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
yeah, they're different stores, so the shipping is different. If you check out my thread out the dates. I'm trying to see the average time we have to wait and where.

DarkRiku13

Yea, dont trust anyone, according to Amazon.com, FF7 Advent Children isnt coming out till 2010! lol

gamerboy255

the game stores REALLY don't know what there talking about. I went 2 EB games a few days ago and, they told me KH2 was coming out in August and, was coming out for the PS3.

Angel_Protector

Someone sould e-mail Square and Ask nicely if they can Give Us
100% Date of when the game come out...they should have A guy
that can tell us the date((THis is just like Halo 2))

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
CHECK THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE THREAD FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS ON RELEASE DATES.

Currently, there is NO announced release date for KH2, except for Spring 2006. ^^

Let's keep our hopes up!

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back