• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 I Beat Sephiroth At Level 66!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphael_Sohma

A WHOLE FREAKIN LOT:mad: Over 8 I think I beat the last 2 bars on 1 HP:eek: can you beleive that no potions and stuff too

Last edited:

Raphael_Sohma

violent_anger said:
he has15 health bars, and raphael sohma, it might have been luck, but congragulations, i beat him in kh1 at lvl 92 a few days ago. too bad you cant fight him again.
I know, it sux, and thanks. And I still can't get the final form, not even on my easy file:mad:

Deadly Cloud

violent_anger said:
he has15 health bars, and raphael sohma, it might have been luck, but congragulations, i beat him in kh1 at lvl 92 a few days ago. too bad you cant fight him again.

yeah you can just go to the platinum match again, the only downside is that you dont get to see the beginning or ending cutscene

Raphael_Sohma

Deadly Cloud said:
yeah you can just go to the platinum match again, the only downside is that you dont get to see the beginning or ending cutscene
Ummmmm, we're talking about KH2 not one ^^;

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
wrong, there is only one legal way to fight him again in kh2. we are talking about kh2 right? anyways, you must creat a seperate save file right befroe you fight him, you probably would anyways, but do not overwrite it if you want to fight him again. i dont know what happens in the cutscene after you fight him, but he either dies, or runs away, or something like that, so the only way to fight him again is the saving loophole

Caminee

well for KH1 i just made a game and im lvl 60 and i just beat him before i got off...i think hes really easy in KH1 (im on expert mode too) but i cant say anything for KH2

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
He stands in one spot? And you didn't see the fighting cutscene...? I smell bull ****. Once you beat him, you see the cut scene and he AND Cloud go away. That's when Tifa gives you the Fenrir Keyblade.

Ansem/Sephy

He stands in one spot? And you didn't see the fighting cutscene...? I smell bull ****. Once you beat him, you see the cut scene and he AND Cloud go away. That's when Tifa gives you the Fenrir Keyblade.

weird . . . i thought u had to go get Cloud b4 they would fight . . . i didnt know that the scene was automatic, MIF . . . i thought u beat Sephy, he says to go get Cloud, u get him, and they fight . . . dunno . . . thats wat i heard . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back