• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 for the psp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ahem.

After they made Kingdom Hearts 1, they made Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (Chain of Memories), They put it on the Gameboy Advance. Now, after KH2, If they make a KH2.5 (If there's going to be a KH3, I honestly wouldnt know), It would be logical to put it on the PSP.

Now, for all those people saying that the PSP doesn't have enough buttons, It Does. As somebody already said (Kudos To Them) the PSP has more buttons than the GBA, so stop complaining.

bogus283

roxas99 said:
what if SE made a kh series product on psp and all the people who had kh and kh2 had ps2 but NOT psp? what would they do then? buy psp and that kh series product? I DON'T THINK SO. and that would result in LESS people buying the game, cause they don't have psp (kh CoM was acceptable, but NOT after you have kh1 and kh2)
have you noticed how many people have psp's lately? especially just after christmas, there has been a signifigant increase in teh population of psp owners. i see them everywhere anymore. the rest of your statement is generally false. The more plausible side effect of putting a KH title on psp would be an increase in psp sales, followed by the additional sales of kh1 2 and com to people who enjoyed the psp title and hadnt played the others.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I got a PSP for Christmas this year. It would look much better on the PSP than a Nintendo device. Although, I still think it would be lacking something. If it is not on the PS2, I feel that somehow, it would be missing something. :p

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
sorry edit button didn't work!

anyway...theu should make a device that plugs into the USB port of the PS2 and so you can use the PSP as a controller or something and you can play with your big screen TV lol, and swap items through linking or something, which requires either another PSP KH2 or PS2 KH2 or something

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
ps2 for like 700 buckes
...dont u already have a ps2? and maybe they'll have a kh game for psp but NOT kh2. maybe an "inbetween" game like CoM linking together kh3 and kh2. idk my theory but i doubt it. the FMVs for CoM were realy amazing though. now imagine how spectacular they would be with the newer technology of the psp

onyxrhapsody87

shortythugsta said:
they cant no secound analog stick

If they use the same system as the one in KH 1 then they don't really need another analog stick... SE has been making games for a while now and I seriously doubt that a small problem like that would prevent them from making a game...

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah like in ff7 you couldent use the analog stick.. but like i said before it would work best if they made a different battle system.. something like CoM (2-D battles) or turn based style like final fantasy.. but they already have enough final fantasies out there so i kinda doubt that one

NEO9011

No to psp because a 3 dimensional game is harder to control without two control sticks. The two analog sticks allow you to control the camera much easier. Making it have a 3d camera would suck on psp. And the gameboy one sucked too. Sorry CoM fans.

文偉立

newb programmer
NEO9011 said:
No to psp because a 3 dimensional game is harder to control without two control sticks. The two analog sticks allow you to control the camera much easier. Making it have a 3d camera would suck on psp. And the gameboy one sucked too. Sorry CoM fans.

The ones who will flame you are the ones who love COM. But I'm not one in particular. Just played for the story, not much else.

onyxrhapsody87

How many PS one games utilized both analog sticks?! not many... I've already said this a few times before... SE is a professional game industry... The problems that have been stated earlier are very minor... Little things like those are not going to answer whether or not KH will be seen on PSP!

itachi793

they should because im getting a psp for my b-day. and anyways that would be awesome. but i guess it would haves its downs to because it a small screen and i want to see it all big screen

Last edited:

Murkleman168

i think there will be a kh for the psp because they brought out chain of memories on the gba before kh2 so theyll probaly bring out another handheld before kh3 and they will probaly bring it out ont the most advances handheld machine

Cerberiga

I'm a DS person, but if they were to make a KH for the PSP I'm ALL FOR IT.

Finally they would make a game that's actually good for the PSP.

...and actually the DS currently is a clear winner in terms of sales and quality games. I mean, according to gamespot, ugh Nintendogs (which I personally hate) is better than the entire lineup of PSP games.

PSP is obviously a much more powerful media device, but the games just aren't that great. I'm an owner of both the PSP and DS, and if they were to release a Kingdom Hearts for the PSP, I would be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back