• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 for the psp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

Well, Digital Innovations is coming out with a Screen Vision for the PSP, one that fits snugly and securely on the PSP without tearing it apart. That means PSP games CAN be played on the TV.

Lionheart002

I dont think the psp has enough buttons or feathures for a game of KH complexity, (even though i own one) but FF for the GBA was nice so hey who knows...

One-Winged-Angel

How many of you guys that don't think it should be on PSP actually have a PSP. I think you guy's are totally underestimating the capabilities of the PSP, sure I can see how your saying the controls would be weird. But you said it yourself, weird, not impossible. The graphics? No doubt that the difference would be hardly noticable, and what do you mean you wouldn't be able to hear the voice overs that well? They're called headphones, you heard of them? Also, the ds in terms of games has NO way of competing with the PSP. Nintendogs? Your seriously saying that people would rather play with a bunch of dogs on a ds than play SOCOM or Grand Theft Auto, sorry bud, your mistaken. Have a good day.

mastertwilight

ive played my freinds psp before and its not very good for those fast paced action games. kingdom hearts has a fast battle system and all of those tiny buttons and weird controls make it hard to play. plus the screen is to small.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
i think the kh would be great for psp. Id buy it. Im trying to get all of the kh games. And fast paced games are good on psp. I mean there making a DBZ game for psp and besides # 1&2, dbz is all about fast paced gameplay. I know ive beaten dbz 3 &4 and that gameplay is fast.

sonicshadow

there has been talk that if ther is an actuall kh3, that square will make a kh game similar to kh COM for the psp and posibly the ds(prob not the ds at all, nomura just commented on how he would like to play around with features that the DS has) but again, this is only a romor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back