• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 FM+ in north america

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KH2: Final Mix+ will not be released outside of Japan, Square Enix usually makes it a policy to not release their Special Edition games outside of the regions they originally release them in

13 Blades

F them. Its not fair that some weirdass japs get the game. I don't fing care if they get the game first, but i also want it. Square Enix forgets that America has KH and FF fans as well. So F them.

MosesMohs

psh.
don't freak about it.
it's not a big deal.
we still get COM & they don't.
:D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
DAMN JAPANESE!!! they ALWAYS get the best games!!! and why do they get the best games???

Because the Japanese are the ones that make the game

To think about it from their perspective, we take for granted how we get Movies early, because all the great movies come straight out of Hollywood. They probably think the same thing about how they got Transformers 6 months after we did, just like how you're disappointed that you don't get a special edition KH2

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
F them. Its not fair that some weirdass japs get the game. I don't fing care if they get the game first, but i also want it. Square Enix forgets that America has KH and FF fans as well. So F them.

they keep the best ones 4 themselves, cheap f tarts

Typical "uninformed whiner" response. To be honest: I'm sick of hearing this BS. You should be used to this treatment by now, you know. Furthermore, despite what you're all seeming to think, it WOULDN'T have been succesful if they brought it here, and that's why they didn't do it. It's not so simple as "LULZ KH IS TEH POPULARZ AND SO ANY GAME FROM THE SERIES WILL MAEK TEH MUNNIZ!!!!". No.

You see, you guys who want it, you aren't the majority: FM+ only appeals to a niche market, and you're all part of it. Places like this forum only hold the more hardcore fans, and by catering to them, SE would be losing money.

They would have to ship it, adjust the region setting, translate all the new text, get back all the voice actors from KH for the new scens, find new ones for Re:CoM, then they'd have to distribute, advertise it...it wouldn't be worth it, because most KH fans (regardless of what all you whiners are thinking) aren't going to buy a DC of game they bought last year just because it comes with tons of extras.

Also, not reading sticky before asking=fail.

TMM said:
Because the Japanese are the ones that make the game

To think about it from their perspective, we take for granted how we get Movies early, because all the great movies come straight out of Hollywood. They probably think the same thing about how they got Transformers 6 months after we did, just like how you're disappointed that you don't get a special edition KH2

Exactly. And no, whiners, just because KH2FM is not a movie doesn't make the example any less valid.

Last edited:

General Xenos

dude....just shut up, if they wont listen to u, then dont explain it to them, that simple, i personally feel that u r a long-winded person anyway , but i have accepted the fact that KH2FM probably will not come out to the U.S. so ima import it, but reasoning with some people can be out of the question, just leave them alone and everything will be cool

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Typical "uninformed whiner" response. To be honest: I'm sick of hearing this BS. You should be used to this treatment by now, you know. Furthermore, despite what you're all seeming to think, it WOULDN'T have been succesful if they brought it here, and that's why they didn't do it. It's not so simple as "LULZ KH IS TEH POPULARZ AND SO ANY GAME FROM THE SERIES WILL MAEK TEH MUNNIZ!!!!". No.

You see, you guys who want it, you aren't the majority: FM+ only appeals to a niche market, and you're all part of it. Places like this forum only hold the more hardcore fans, and by catering to them, SE would be losing money.

They would have to ship it, adjust the region setting, translate all the new text, get back all the voice actors from KH for the new scens, find new ones for Re:CoM, then they'd have to distribute, advertise it...it wouldn't be worth it, because most KH fans (regardless of what all you whiners are thinking) aren't going to buy a DC of game they bought last year just because it comes with tons of extras.

Also, not reading sticky before asking=fail.

Exactly. And no, whiners, just because KH2FM is not a movie doesn't make the example any less valid.

lol, Hades is going into his "Burn FM+ coming to america fans" mode. I love it.

Anyway, FM+ = NEVER COMING TO AMERICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back