• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix Re-Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
According to one of my friends, she told me it was because it was made in Japan and sometimes Japan, are how do I say it, are kinda selfish. I'm not saying that they are. I'm saying this what she told me. Anyway, so they don't want to give Americans too much of what they get. Besides it's not the only thing that's not released in the USA. I know other things that aren't like the Hikaru No Go Game, I saw on some fansite that I wanted. XD And I just think in my opinion, it's just not available to America, if it's not their decision (the Japanese in case your confused).

Awards
Um, people?

I actually bought the FM+. It has english subtitles, so the important things you can understand. Yes, the menus are in japanese. But! They ARE the same as the menus for KHII. As for the CoM thing, well....most of the cards are pictures anyway, and what they do stay the same from the GBA version.

So in essence, you don't need it to be in english to be able to play it. So go buy it, go buy the swap magic CD/DVD, and enjoy, instead of whining about it.

The Japanese are the ones who've made almost every single good game out there, and they're independent of the United States. Japan is actually becoming more of an economical power than the US, since they've established a niche in the world market. The US is a consumer country, we hardly ever make anything ourselves anymore, so the United States is stagnating. We buy buy buy, but don't sell, which is why our economy is heading into a downward spiral.

So in other words, Japan doesn't HAVE to sell all their games over here if they don't want to, they're completely autonomous. The reason they did initially was because the United States was their crutch, so to speak. But now they can stand on their own without us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back