• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 difficulty reward

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

recca_20

wat difficulty will u play it??

and will it be just for the challenge or an easier requirement to get d ending

ex. choosing standard needs 100% jimmy journa while expert doenst

[-JF-]

I,ll do Proud first, on my first game i,d like to take my time and
get frustrated not able to defeat a certain boss.
I rushed through KH so fast on normal, i dont want that
to happen again. :p
(beat the game once on normal, was too easy for me, twice on expert, with one having access to secret ending after beating the final boss.)

BULLETPROOF

i might start on proud, probably normal though cuz proud would be too hard, i'll try proud first and if its too hard ill switch to normal :)

dark_ricku rocks

i am gonna have a file of both normal and proud and if proud is too tough then i will go to normal till i beat that

PLUS i can watch the intro which ive been dying to see twice!!!!!

BULLETPROOF

well i've decide to do normal because there are alot of tough bosses in kingdom hearts 2, i will beat it on expert after i beat it on normal, it said the whirlwind of spears or whatever his name is , is really hard and so are the final bosses, kingdom hearts 2 is going to be alot harder because it has alot more small bosses and fewer big ones by big i mean ursula,final boss fight in kh ansem, and by small i mean the organization and other people like dark riku in kh

BULLETPROOF

i hope i can beat sephiroth this time , i will keep trying till i do and it should be easier since you have all the drive forms and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back