• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 - Deep Dive [Spoiler]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Even though a few of these quotes may have been scrapped... they could still tell a lot about what will happen. And nice thoughts on those quotes. Also as I have always been saying, Noobs are a high risk area in the forums, because no one understands that they are new, and that they haven't learned as much as we have on the forums. Anyway, watch out for Noob haters. Also I agree with Riku-Keyblade, look out for posts from KL and Keyblade shards. They are usually accurate (as long as you understand what they are saying) Just watch out, KL is prone to... well put people down when they are wrong, or just throwing wild theories. Really entertaining ones are when people fight with KL, that can get really fun really fast.

TheManFromJapan

Haha....I know I know. I'm in no way a "n00b", lol, just new to this site. Normally to me n00b refers to a dude that is stupid and does not know anything about the topic or whatever...lol. I've been on forums in general for about 6 years....

So just curious, what are you saying? That I'm a n00b or?...lol...not trying to get an argument started here, lol, just wondering.

Thanx man,

Rob

P.S. - Alaska eh? Nice.

The Reaper

Thanks "TheManFromJapan" i would have not known what they were saying if it werent for you!:)

~NGD OMEGA~

Nice, chilly, dark, yet beautiful. Perfect for writing stories. I'm not saying that you're a noob (though you kinda are, on this site at least, noob (At least I believe, I haven't heard the term described...) is a newbie), in fact you handle yourself rather well, no terrible posts in new treads. I started out with just general comments, which is always the best way to start. Anyway if you want to see good arguements, go to the thread 'I may be going crazy, but still...", hang on, I'll find the link.

Here...
http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=11014

Anyway, the arguments are good until the end, when KL totally and utterly defeats me... that has only happened once, but it won't happen again. Still in regards to the thread.... You have a good eye or a quick finger to find all those quotes. I congradulate you.

TheManFromJapan

Haha my thanks to the both of you.

LOL yeah I try to make all my posts reasonable and try to help others out if they need something. Its just something I enjoy doing I guess....lol.

Anyway thanx again to the both of you. My name is Rob, Robert, TheManFromJapan, Jackass, or whatever, lol, call me what you want. Nice to meet all of ya.

~NGD OMEGA~

My name is confidencial, but you can Call me ~NGD OMEGA~, or, if you feel like shortening it, just NGD. Some people like to call me OMEGA, but that is up to you. Anyway nice to meet you too. Just remember to keep all posts on topic, some people get in trouble for that, even when they are trying to help. So nice job with the quotes. I believe you got them all, because I couldn't find any that weren't listed here. Good job.

TheManFromJapan

LOL yeah I double checked several times so I'm pretty sure I got all of them....thanx anyway though!

Do you think this could be a sticky just for reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back