• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 - Deep Dive [Spoiler]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManFromJapan

I took time to take out the words...or "quotes" in the Video, wondering if it would lead to telling us something about Kingdom Hearts 2. I believe if we can somehow connect these sayings, it might end up telling us something about KH2....or something to do with it. Because, after all, it is kinda strange why they'd just plunk these sayings into the trailer and Deep Dive. Soooo I need to get your help to decipher the following. All quotes/words are in order from when the video starts to when it ends....

Utter silence

A fragmented tale----------A world without you-----------The eyes will close

Something so natural

The memory beyond

Something so simple

"Where's Sora?"
"We must find him."

[Ansem's other report]
"A creation born of ignorance."

"Behind the darkness---Door to the light."

The Secret Place
"His voice...It's left me."
"This time...I'll fight."

A world between = A forgotten world
The gathering

The Third Enemy = Nobody "Who is Nobody you ask? They are the nonexisting"

ENDLESS
"What took you so long, Kairi?"
"Can we do it? Against that?"

HEARTLESS
"We have come for you, my leige."
"You are the source of all Heartless"

[The Thirteenth Order]

Metamorphosis
"Sora?"
"Sora...why?"
"Your Highness! But why?"

Change---------The Third Key

End of the World
"What is this place?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"This is the world in it's true form."
"Maybe our journey meant nothing after all."

Paradise

"We'll go together."

(Video takes a pause...then continues..)

"He looks just like you."

"Everything is coming back to me, the true...."

So yeah...that's it....could you help out....I think these are clues leading us onto knowing something...maybe.

Rob

TheManFromJapan

Haha....no prblem. I give lots of people many different ideas....lol. Its what I like doing for fun. Just enjoy!

A

Audo

Oh my...
Ok first off. Deep Dive is just a concept video of what Nomura and others thought about KH2. Most likely all of the quotes and charcters have been changed or scrapped completely.
Example: The girl on the beach at the end of ASAS now being RHG.
Any there is no such thing as Spoilers for a game not even released yet.
I would help with the quotes anyways but Im not very good with the theory thing.
EDIT: If you were talking about spoilers for a game already released im sorry :)

TheManFromJapan

Haha....yeah I didn't mean spoiler....I just meant it could lead on to spoiling something....so I dunno...lol.

Anyway, umm....I'm new here and have no clue what ASAS or RHG means...lol. Just *quietly* fill me in, so I don't look bad.....

Haha...thanx dude,

Rob

A

Audo

oh ok lol. I'll PM you with pictures and stuff ok? Whatch out though becuase some idiots in this forum (KeybladeKid1127) will insult you if it doesnt agree with there knowledge or there beliefs. But then theres people that will disagree with you but will prove why and wont be as stupid as some people. Good posts you should look out for are ones from .:KL:. and Keyblade Shards. They know alot about the KH series. So your information might lead to some information but I highly doubt it and it will be unconfirmed information. So ill PM you soon ok?

A

Audo

Yes, You act like you know a lot when you haven't even finished KH1 and your not even close toe being correct more than half the time. Im sorry but all you do is call people n00bs and say there wrong without even having proof to back it up that has been confimed. Dont take its so personal its just who you are.
EDIT: TheManFromJapan I PMed you but I need you to PM back so I can help you out. Ok?

A

Audo

You the one who insults others when you think there wrong and in most theards i do tell you why your wrong.

A

Audo

Well I wont because its true and you know that. I cant say im sorry because im not and im not one to lie. Anyways were getting off topic and this kinda thing should happen in PMs not in a thread. So lets try to decode this thing that TheManFromJapan set out to do

KeybladeShadow88

the first thing could really mean a whole lot-
XIII oviously means that someone is looking for sora, probably the organization or a close friend or maybe just donald and goofy after they wake up from those cambers namine put them in-
XII is oviously something about the shells, or dusk- XI probably means that to find the light you have to accept the darkness ( soras new clothes )-
X this idea was brought to me by someone else on the forums, we first met ansem in the secret place and he always talked to riku now his voice has left riku so riku will now fight with sora-
IX the phrase "the gathering" makes me think that the key blade masters (present, light, dark, twilight) will all meet- or maybe it's where the organization holds it's meetings-
VIII I always thought this referd to the organization now I'm thinking it could be them or the dusk-
VII I'm guessing is a big battle sceane and for some reason kiari is in it and the "we have come for you my leige" is probably an organization member talking to ansem/diz ( I believe diz is ansems shell, but who cares )-
VI I think means that someone thinks sora is a king and sora is oviously leaning tword the darker side, probably twilight but it's still a switch and this person is asking "why would you do that, what was wronge with the light" I mean they even say metomorphosis and that in my oppinion is a metomorphosis-
V I think that "change...... the third key" is refering to mickys inverse kingdom key you know with the gold end and all-
IV is the biggest guess I think I have, I think that sora and company finnaly see the real end of the world or maybe a worlds heart and it is compleatly dark and they realize that what ansem told them in the first one is true about all worlds start in darkness and all so end, and sora wonders what the real point is-
III my thought on this one is that BHK is searching for paradice, becuase look at him in all his pictures he looks so freaking depressed all the time, and I would be depressed if I was a shell too-
II could mean that they will all go to paradice together or maybe all the keyblade masters will fight together-
"he looks just like you" could mean that ansem looks like diz/ sora looks like BHK becuase they are shells of each other ( I would like to extend an appology to all those who don't believe that last part, only the game can truly tell us )-
the last part I think means that soras memories are comeing back to him, probably from when he was in castle oblivion those are my thoughts on the text in DD

TheManFromJapan

Yeah please stop the arguing you two...lol....its pointless.

Anyway, I just posted this for reference and to see all your thoughts on it. It may leadt something, it may not. No one really knows. But you all think it has nothing to do with the game and is just a concept?

D

DivineOathkeeper

That's really cool translating it for all of us, thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back