• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 - cutscene on english?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

yeah but who would want to see the cutscene when come out in Usa?

o yeah. never mind

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
when the game comes out in english...

I know we can all get together
and dub it ourselves.
My friends say I sound like a Yuffie so...I'll be Yuffie!

Totally just joking, okay?

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Too bad it will take so long for them to come out. I want some really bad, but by the time we do get them, KH2 will already be out and we probably won't need them........

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Soraox said:
yeah but who would want to see the cutscene when come out in Usa?

o yeah. never mind

Agreed. Cutscenes will most definitely be uploaded upon the games releases. Who cares? I think I can answer that.

Who couldn't care less
1. Japan really couldn't care less because they already have it.

2. Everyone in North America, by that time, the North American Version will be released. So there really isn't any sense for anyone to upload an footage of it.

People who may care
1. Impatient importers who have KH2 in Jap, and don't understand a word of it (applies to nearly every importer on this forum). In other words, most of them are just like us people who are currently waiting for the NA version of the game.

2. All the UK and Australian fans who won't be able to get their hands on it until 3-6 months after its release in North America. ( I suggest everyone here who hasn't idiotically imported the Jap version, import the NA version, its pratically the same as the PAL version, only in a different format)

As for me, since I live in North America, I couldn't care less.

dejah

:|
well.. right now... Deathspank and Xaldin are subbing the jp cutscenes. some are ready and available at the spoiler forum >.< just be careful where you click if you dont want to totally spoil yourself >.<

Kismet-chan

Website
www.myspace.com
dejah said:
well.. right now... Deathspank and Xaldin are subbing the jp cutscenes. some are ready and available at the spoiler forum >.< just be careful where you click if you dont want to totally spoil yourself >.<

Yeah, but remember, the subs aren't EXACT to what the final translation will be. (But they're VERY accurate as of now. ^_~)

dejah

:|
rofl..

this is why i prefer the original japanese subbed.
the dubbed might get changed or something... >.<
grrr....

Sorel

sora364 said:
All the UK and Australian fans who won't be able to get their hands on it until 3-6 months after its release in North America. ( I suggest everyone here who hasn't idiotically imported the Jap version, import the NA version, its pratically the same as the PAL version, only in a different format)

But will the Na version work on the European Ps2?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Sorel said:
But will the Na version work on the European Ps2?

Not without a Mod Chip or Swap Magic Disc. Or you must have a North American PS2 Consel. A normal European PS2 will not play Import Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back