• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Controls and Information

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgot

In KH1 the triangle was used to have your team assist you when you were in danger of dying or when you wanted them to really attack or something. Do NOT dare flame me because I know this for a fact.So the kid may have meant this.

got_kh2?

ok, everything that u said is wrong, well the controls really, L2 is 2 scroll through the enemies, R2 is 2 throw keyblade...

how do i know?? my Asian friend told me, and his not wrong!!
I guess your Asian friend was wrong.

You do not throw your keyblade with the R2, and using only the L2 to scroll between enemies is kinda weird. You use the L2 to toggle the use of the right analog stick, and the R2 to switch camera from auto to manual and vica versa.

In KH1 the triangle was used to have your team assist you when you were in danger of dying or when you wanted them to really attack or something. Do NOT dare flame me because I know this for a fact. So the kid may have meant this.
yes, this is true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back