• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
meh it doesnt actually ruin the game just gives ya a heads up and helps ya out really....i myslef like to figure out things but i preordered the L.E. guide anyways....i want to see the pictures and stuff XD

now the guides are helpful cause they help you out and give you tips and can also tell you how to get everything and have 100 percent! ^^ ..and a lot of times when you get 100% you always get something extra! =D

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I think it is a good idea to get the book becuz, you beat the game once by yourself, then you use the guide to help you do everything you missed.

Sieghardt

Ive always been the one to take the easy way out and I really want to play the game before i use my guide so heres hoping i dont get frustrated and do a guide grab quickie >_<

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I so doesn't ruin the game. I like the pretty pictures, and it's very helpful for those hard to find items and boss fights.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Thats how I think is the right way to use a strategy guide.

BTW: Steamboatwillis, your a bit behind on your countdown in your sig.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The strategy guide is supposed to help you get stuck, it does not spoil anything. Look at me. I used my Final Fantasy X strategy guide to help me throughout the game and I used a strategy guide for Final Fantasy IX. And plus, I played Kingdom Hearts without a strategy guide.

But something tells me that you are going to need one this time since the story and the things in the game will be complicated.

Sharikaaria

the guide basically helps you throughout the game and out of tight spots. knowing how big kh2 is going to be, i decided that a guide or something would have been necessary to complete the game with the secret ending and such. of course, people put walkthroughs and all up on the net, so i didn't have to spend my money but the LE guide looked really cool (i wouldn't have bought the normal guide)

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
yup! thats meh point yo! ;D and same here i wouldnt of bought the normal guide i got the L.E. for all the good and extra stuff!!! its always good to get 100% done on games and sometime thats kinda hard to do so the guides are good for that! ^^ and i rather actually own the guide instead of going online

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
I get what you're saying, but the guidebook only ruins the the game if you choose to read ahead. Other than that, I find the guidbook to be very helpful ^_^

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
the main reason i'm getting the book is not to ceat through the whole game, but to just have it. Sure, i'll use it, but mainly i just want the limited edtion guide book because it's gonna be so rare that everyone is going to want one and i want something that is special to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back