• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

?KH2 beginning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartBreakKingdom

My guess.

The have a cool ownage movie that kinda explains the current situation. After that, they show BHK chasing the Dusk through Twilight Town. Then, you fight the BIG dusk(All part of a tutorial of how to use BHK and Sora's Fusion). After that, there is a cut scene. Then, they have a cutscene of when Sora still sleeps. After that, you start at Hollow Bastion.

Attemisc

Um... Counterpart.... first off if you analyze the time lines, CoM ends with Riku walking down the road to dawn and even though Sora's story ends with him sleeping in the pod Zenkai 16 is right, Sora would probably get a major headache trying to find out where he is if he woke up in Castle Oblivion. Once the process is done he is probably teleported to the cross roads (Namin'e is a witch after all) and then he would just think he fell asleep there because Donald and Goofy were both asleep when the Enigmatic Man showed up which means that is probably where their memories are gonna pick up again.
The tutorial being played through as BHK would be a neat idea but I wouldn't like it much. I hate tutorials -.- But I do think that it will statrt right in the middle of the big battle with all the heartless especially because Hollow Bastion is the last world you've been to (other than the End of the World).

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
Heres a small script of what i think....

Kairi walking on a hill in the sunset after school (you see it in a trailer)

Sora, Donald and Goofy are walking out of the castel talkin (Sora is in new clothes). You get to practice walking around some sort of feild and get to choose and collect things. like in KH1.

It switches to BHK and his freinds in twilight town. Sitting on top of a clock... after a while they get down and you can control him. you get to walk around twilight town and collect things and do stuff like of KH1.

Sora desides to go back to hollow bastion but when he gets there he is confronted with thousands of heartsless. (u see in a trailer)
u are timed to see how many heartless u can kill in the time limit.
When Sora finally beats all the heartless Sora is confronted with a nobody.
the nobody castes som sort of spell on Sora and then dissaperas.
Sora collapses. and there is a sudden switch to Kairi.

(Kairi is standing on the end of the beach like u see in pics)
Kairi gaspes and lookes out to sea (she can feel soras heart)
Selphie walks up to Kairi slowly and asks whats wrong.
Kairi is silent for a while and then speaks "His voice...its left me.."
Selphie is confused and askes.....blah blah..

i cant think of any more but thats how it think how sora turns...whateva.

:(

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Just going out on a limb, but what if the events of CoM don't play that big of a role in KH2? After all not everyone has a gameboy, likewise with CoM, and it's KH2 not KH3 or anything like that. That is probably why Sora is put into the pods, because Nomura didn't want him remembering anything about CoM, so in KH2, to Sora, it would be like CoM never happened.

Attemisc

Exactly. Nomura said himself that CoM had no importance what so ever other than to make a side story to make more money $_$ *cha-ching*

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
So in KH2 we could quite literally start anywhere. We have no clue where Namine could drop him except with what appears to be her bud BHK. Then again the people without CoM would be like "HTF did he get there?! Is there some KH1 1/2 that I missed?! This is KH2 right?" So it would only seem logical that you would start at some point on the cross roads...Then again! This is a whole year after KH1 and in KH1 we went to how many worlds in that short amount of time? Sora could be anywhere...

Sora KHMaster

me i think you might first make your way to disney castle. because in a trailer they show mickey join you at hollow baston but in most of the worlds hes not there.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I disagree about COM not having any importance. While it's true that it won't have that big an impact on KH2, I think Nomura did say that there were certain things and scenes from KH2 that never would have been thought of if it hadn't been for COM.

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
Madness said:
I disagree about COM not having any importance. While it's true that it won't have that big an impact on KH2, I think Nomura did say that there were certain things and scenes from KH2 that never would have been thought of if it hadn't been for COM.

True... Plus, if you have to fight Axel and some of the other Organization members that appeared in COM, you'll know some of their attacks and elements... It make's it easier to defeat them...

Yevon

Attemisc said:
Exactly. Nomura said himself that CoM had no importance what so ever other than to make a side story to make more money $_$ *cha-ching*

UMm no ur wroung cause he said that COM was inbetween KH and KH2 just u don't really need to buy it to know wat KH2 will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back