• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

?KH2 beginning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yevon

Hello ppls how r we....good.

Well I hav been very confused about the beginning of KH2. I hav researched and researched all over the net and i hav not been given any answers on how KH2 starts of.

Please if any1 kmows please post in this thread. It would be very helpful in my research. Thank u
:):):)

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
My thoery is that you first grasp the controls through learning how to fight with BHK (i blelive that it has already been said he is playable but i could be wrong) and you fight the large Nobody (white guy) that mimics Darkside (big black guy) that sora fought on the dream level at the very beggining of KH-1. Then after the tutorial with BHK you go to sora and play him, with many cutscense through out the game telling the story of BHK. But that is what i beleive, the real question though is will the cool animation that we will see at the beggining of KH-1 be as cool as the begining animations in KH-2.

king_brian

Actually the begining of KH2 is... You start off in Hollow Bastion because sora heard thats were the heartless were coming from and from Holow Bastion you go to other new worlds from there.

:cool: Hahahahahahahah :cool:

:)

Counterpart

I'll say start with the awakening with BHK (when Sora fought Dark Side in part one) and all the new commands.Then after that the scenes with Sora waking up from the memory restoring pods in Castle Oblivion.After that take control of Sora.

JG_Vandom

I agree that the totorial will probably be as the bhk. we'll probably have to use him before we get to play as sora. (or GET to use him before we HAVE to play as sora. whichever way you wanna take it.)

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Counterpart said:
I'll say start with the awakening with BHK (when Sora fought Dark Side in part one) and all the new commands.Then after that the scenes with Sora waking up from the memory restoring pods in Castle Oblivion.After that take control of Sora.

i agree with that 95% sora dont wake up in the castle cuz then he would be like "WTF why am i here?" i think he wakes up in hollow bastion. a place he is familar with, but the memory pod changes his clothes.

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
zenkai16 said:
My thoery is that you first grasp the controls through learning how to fight with BHK (i blelive that it has already been said he is playable but i could be wrong) and you fight the large Nobody (white guy) that mimics Darkside (big black guy) that sora fought on the dream level at the very beggining of KH-1. Then after the tutorial with BHK you go to sora and play him, with many cutscense through out the game telling the story of BHK. But that is what i beleive, the real question though is will the cool animation that we will see at the beggining of KH-1 be as cool as the begining animations in KH-2.

That seem reasonable. Sora was left with Namine' at the end of CoM and we have screenshots of BHK speaking with Namine' in a room that looks like it belongs in Castle Oblivion. I have also heard a theory that it starts with you rushing at the heartless army and flashing back to how you got there. All we can do now is speculate though.

Counterpart

zenkai16 said:
i agree with that 95% sora dont wake up in the castle cuz then he would be like "WTF why am i here?" i think he wakes up in hollow bastion. a place he is familar with, but the memory pod changes his clothes.

How is he going to wake up there when he has to stay in the pods to restore his memories?It's not like a group of people he knows are going to come pick up the pods and place them in Hallow Bastion and the memory pod changing his clothes sounds rediculous....he will get new clothes after he wakes up will seem more reasonable or he got clothes from somebody that we don't know of(seeing how Nomura said there is something special about Sora's new clothes)

Counterpart

zenkai16 said:
the darknees in sora's heart is what changes his appearence while in the memory pod. But who knows, who said that Kh-2 starts right after he gets out of the pod, mabey he had been out for a while.

because of the screenshots presented in the trailers.

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Sora was on the other side anyways. He wouldn't abandon his search for Riku or the King. Also Playstation Magazine got an interveiw and found out the the goal of KH2 is to find Rikku (I think they heard Riku and thought of FFX) and save the king from Pete.

JG_Vandom

Namine was able to change the appearance of Kairi's good luck charm. Maybe she thought he would look cool in black? lol

Counterpart

splatt said:
Sora was on the other side anyways. He wouldn't abandon his search for Riku or the King. Also Playstation Magazine got an interveiw and found out the the goal of KH2 is to find Rikku (I think they heard Riku and thought of FFX) and save the king from Pete.

have you played Chain of Memories?It ends with Sora sleeping in the pods!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back