• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 a rip off?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehxaa666

Website
www.bananatopia.com
SHE DIDN'T SAY THAT!...okay..maybe she did...sorry.......but umies...i just talked to her on the phone....and she was all lyk 'SORRY!' SHE didn't mean it like that...it was more like, does the disney worlds distract?...i like them,,....although a little more confrontation would be good...

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Riku+Sora said:
yes, i think very much....well i lyk the plot line of the original disney characters and sora and riku and kairi....BUT THE OTHER WORLDS ARE TOO MUCH....DO YOU HEAR ME...TOO MUCH!...lyk it was distracting and annoying.....hmmmiess...i dunno. do you think it is a rip off?:p
If its such a rip off go trade it in for another game. But to me its not a rip off, for 50 bucks it better not be.

Pyro

don't tell me some f*** decided to make a stupid thread like this saying kingdom hearts 2 was a rip off?!!!wats tha point of you playing it and why r u on this site talking about it? no it was not a rip off and suck it u emo.

Last edited:

THE_UNKNOWNS

as earlier stated u have a right to ur opinion but i STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH IT but i thought kh2 was a wonderful game and cannot wait for the next addition.

Pyro

no luckysora i don't take pills i just get piss really over stupid crap done by ignorant people who have pointless lives.......ehhg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back