• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh1 xenahort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youngkhy

Website
www.myspace.com
I have a question so in kh1 when destiny islands is being destroyed, would riku would've been the keyblade master if sora hadnt been saved by that light, also what saved sora from being possed by ansem, and couldn't he just use anybody to help him gain his new form.

RikusGaurdian

Riku would have been the keyblade master if he didn't open his heart to the darkness to leave the islands.

On a side note, Sora was posessed by Ansem? I'm sure you mean Riku, right?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Riku would have been the keyblade master if he didn't open his heart to the darkness to leave the islands.

That's not the whole reason. From what I heard when I first became a member, the light when Sora was given the Keyblade was originally supposed to be given to Riku, but he already vanished and when Sora put his hand out to find Riku, his hand touched the light and he was given the Keyblade.

Your reason doesn't apply until Hollow Bastion.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Destiny's End is right, since Riku is still able to use the Keyblade the first time he and Sora meet up again, not necessarily fight, and at Hollow Bastion when he takes it from Sora.

As for the second part, Ansem wanted to possess Riku since he wanted more power than Sora. He was easier to manipulate in a way and I guess cause Sora had the Keyblade (possibly a stronger heart) and it probably repelled him like a bug. Or he wanted to possess who was supposed to be the Keyblade Wielder is also my guess. Type of answer you're looking for?

~KBZ~

As for the second part, Ansem wanted to possess Riku since he wanted more power than Sora. He was easier to manipulate in a way and I guess cause Sora had the Keyblade (possibly a stronger heart) and it probably repelled him like a bug. Or he wanted to possess who was supposed to be the Keyblade Wielder is also my guess. Type of answer you're looking for?

Another reason why I think Ansem chose Riku as a vessel is because Riku had already submerged himself into darkness deep enough for it to be an easy task to possess him. Malificent kept giving him abilities that are based from darkness such as control over the Heartless and she also released the dark powers from the darkness in his heart. All Ansem had to do was tell Riku to submit himself to the darkness completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back